Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello, im new.

eva_jae

Lairian
Hi everyone,

I found this site totally by random and am so glad I did!

My name is Jae and I have three sphynxes. One of them, Lex, is temporarily living with my parents as I moved out of the US and didn't want to put him through a long quarantine period :( I bought the other two in Australia, littermates Caesar and Ruby, after moving. I'm currently living in Japan, and due to the quarantine laws not being anything like Australian ones, I brought them with me. I'll be moving home to California at the end of the year or beginning of next year and can't wait for them to meet (if my parents will even give Lex back... he's become my Dad's little baby).

I uploaded their photos in my album.

I'll be seeing you around here!

jae

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Re: Heyo, I'm new.

Awesome, yet another passionate sphynx owner. We have lots of fun here mostly laughing at the funny things our little hairless critters do. I'm a relatively new sphynx owner but I can already say, I want another. Admin has really worked hard promoting and updating the site. New features are added quite often and I'm proud to be a member. Welcome and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the site as I do.

G'day mate or shall I say
konnichi wa (good afternoon)
konnban wa (good evening) or
(I won't even attempt japanese for good morning)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Jae, and welcome to Sphynxlair! Im glad you found us! I looked at your albums and your Sphynx are georgous! I hope you enjoy the site, on Sphynxlair we talk just about anything and every thing, so feel free to spark up conversation on any thing you would like!
Cheers!:Laugh:

eva_jae

Lairian
Thanks! "Good morning" is ohayoo gozaimasu. You can just say ohayoo if you'd like!

That's weird... I just noticed my title changed. Is that normal?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I found this group also when I was searching for more sphynx sites to join. Welcome to the group.
What part of California will you be coming to?
I have 1 sphynx and plan on getting another sphynx this year to show.
I love all your pictures.

Moonstone

Lairian
welcome Jae !
I hope you will be soon a part of our small community, and be happy to share with us, stories an pictures !
:ThumbsUp:

eva_jae

Lairian
Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome.

Mews2much: I'm originally from the SF Bay Area. We own a house in San Jose, so that's where we will be headed for now. Hopefully the housing market situation will recover substantially in the next few years, and we'll sell and probably move back to Sydney (or maybe back to SF).

kalliee129: I'm in Tokyo.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am from the Bay Area also but live in Modesto now.
I will be showing Cleo at the Hayward Cat show in Sept. I also will be showing Cleo in San Jose in November.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Jae Tokyo is beautiful and exciting. I lived in Sagamihara for 5 years and miss Japan so much. Atleast the food :Laugh:

eva_jae

Lairian
Jae Tokyo is beautiful and exciting. I lived in Sagamihara for 5 years and miss Japan so much. Atleast the food :Laugh:

No kidding! What a small world. I love Tokyo and will be sad to leave. I'm taking a trip over to Hakone and Kyoto in a few months and am looking forward to it, as I haven't been there yet.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Both were beautiful when I was there. I'm sure it's changed greatly since I was there, but I can still remember every street like it was yesterday.

Back