Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello:New Member

Harry Spotter

Lairian
Hello ,

My name is Harry Spotter and I am new to this group. I was born in Iowa 4 years ago but now live in Chicago with my family. Fiona is my sister who is also from Iowa. Recently I got a 2 legged sister from China, not so sure about her yet. She is not so use about me either. 5 year olds, what do they know?

Eventhough I am American I have a fondness for all things British especially my Bowler. I am never without it. If you want to learn more about me and my sister stop by our blog at:

Spot and Fiona

Please stop by and say Hi!

Harry Spotter

Attachments

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Harry! Congrats on beating the odds despite a dickey heart. And hello to Fiona too. Loved your blog.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
Cute name and cute cat.

Harry Spotter

Lairian
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. It's so nice to have cat friends who look like me.

Welcome to Sphynx Lair Harry Spotter! What a lovely Mancat you are!

Cheers!

Kris and Les Chats Nus - Gable and Amaryllis

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hahahaha- I love your bowler hat! Like 'Meet the Robinsons' except I'm pretty sure you aren't an evil guy ;)

Welcome!

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to the site! Your kitty is gorgeous! & I'll be sure to go and check out your blog.

Harry Spotter

Lairian
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I love the markings on your face. You are beautiful!

Harry Spotter

Lairian
I'm not evil, I just have an affinity for all things British! You are adorable! How old are you?

susi794

Staff member
Hey Harry,
Welcome to the Lair--it's the friendliest place on the Net. So glad you've joined us! I am on my way now to read your blog. Love your hat!