Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello! New to Sphynx Lair!

Slick527

Lairian
Hello! I recently found the Sphynx Lair page on Facebook! I love finding ways to connect with other Sphynx owners. I believe that we (the humans) are a rare breed the same as our beloved Sphynx. I had never seen a Sphynx until the Summer of 2007. Not saying that I hadn't seen one on television (and to be honest I was quite appalled when I saw Mr. Bigglesworth on Austin Powers). I am a pet sitter in my spare time and was asked to watch a house full of animals for a friend. He prepared me for meeting his Sphynx. Over the week that we were together, we never were apart. We watched television together, ate together, and slept together. I was in love like never before. I just knew this was the breed for me! Then I was blessed with my darling boy in August of 2008. Slick Willie became the most popular, most loved member of the family. He's a black altered male. He stays with me when I study, sulks when I leave, and is with me from morning to night. He has even taken to sleeping with his head on the pillow next to mine. We go places together and try to educate people on the breed no matter where we are. Believe or not he loves to go to Petco and see the "girls" that work there. Oh, I could say so much more, but I guess that explains us well enough! I'm so happy to be here! ~Angela

firehillqueen

Banned
Welcome new convert to Sphynx. This forum is full of people who share our love of these wonderful unique breed of cats. Like you, I found this forum through Facebook. I haven't yet figured out how to link my face book page here. I love your Slick Willy. What a cutie.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the nicest place I know. This site is such a blessing to all of us who meet here! I think you'll find us a friendly bunch--always willing to share a laugh, a hug, or some tips to make being a sphynx parent easier. This site is moderated very well and is a safe, easily maneuvered place and Admin and ilovemysphynx are always there to help when/if you need them. I've been to lots of sites that are no where near as good as this one--many of us are extremely frequent visitors...(that's short for addicted to this site):LOL:
Anyway, welcome to you and Slick Willie!

Back