Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello to All Sphynx lovers from California

LadySylvia

Lairian
Hi there! My name is Sylvia and we have had Sphynx cats for nine years. I am very allergic to regular kitties, so my husband thought we should try one. That was nine yrs ago, and she is a calico named Scinderella (Scindi) and we got a half sis of hers and she is a tortie named Sagwa. We later adopted a pale white/grey named Sheegwa and then two twin black boys that are part siamese named Zorro and Bernardo. We do have a newer member who we adopted because even though he is hairy, he is sight impaired and deaf, but what he lacks in, he makes up for in sheer beauty..he is pure white with a blue eye and a golden eye and his name is Dongwa. We also have a rat terrier named Corita, and a senior dog named Bonnie and last but not least we have a 30 yr old green wing Macaw named Bugsey, who hates cats but loves women!!! Anyway, we are very proud of our family and love them dearly. We love all the photos and stories of our Sphynx owners and we wish you all a joyous Holiday Season!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. You sound like you have ahousehold filled with beloved pets.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
I would love to see pics of all your pets.

LadySylvia

Lairian
Thanks for your warm welcomes, pics will come soon as I figure out how to download them from my iphone......! Sylvia

Hello and welcome to the Lair! Sounds like you have a wonderful naked, furred and feathered family! Can't wait to see pics of them!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello LadySylvia and welcome to Sphynxlair! It sounds like you have a wonderful family! Please share some pics when you get a chance!:ThumbsUp:

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome, Welcome!! Would love to see your crew.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! Always good to see another Californian on here:BigSmile:

Gizzymom

Banned
Welcome to the Lair!! Of course.. would love to see pics of the gang!! Wishing you a Happy Holidays!!!:Laugh: