Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello to France

nathalie44

Lairian
Hello , my name is Nathalie , I'm 45, I live in France, my english is very bad , I m sorry..
I had a sphinx, 5 years ago, but only 2 months and he dead to the PIF.. Now I have a new one since 8 months, he's very lovely, and enjoy all my family.

Last edited:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, Nathalie!! I saw your pictures and both Arnold & Dufy are beautiful. I'm very sorry to hear about Arnold. I hope you like it here on Sphynx Lair, everyone is very friendly! And I think your English is pretty good--I totally understood what you were saying :ThumbsUp:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Nathalie,

Am so sorry to here about your last sphynx, there's nothing so horrible as losing a beloved pet :Cry:

Good luck with your new baby and your english is way better than my french!

X

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Nathalie and welcome to Sphynxlair! Im glad to see you figured out how to get on the site! I hope you enjoy your time here!:Laugh:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Natalie bienvenu ! Vous l'apprécierez ici beaucoup, chacun est très amical et bien informé avec toutes les questions que vous pouvez avoir. Désolé d'entendre parler d'Arnold, bienvenue à la tanière de Sphynx ! ! !

tessblack

Banned
Hello Nathalie,

Your english is not to bad at all and your kitty is stunning. I go to Le Mans once a year and keep telling myself I have to learn french but still have not.

This is a great site very helpful.

Welcome
tess

nathalie44

Lairian
Hello and thanks all of you !
I don't know what the word "handsome " ...??
Tessblack, if you want to meet me and visit Nantes or the see...I can help you ...Le man is 3 hours of my house..
You're all nice with me , I m very happy !

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and thanks all of you !
I don't know what the word "handsome " ...??
Tessblack, if you want to meet me and visit Nantes or the see...I can help you ...Le man is 3 hours of my house..
You're all nice with me , I m very happy !

Handsome= pretty for A boy:Wink:

tessblack

Banned
Hello

Handsome means I think "beau" in french. Usually in Le Man and very busy when we are there, don't get much time to see anything else. If I do have extra time I will send you a message.

Avoir un jour agréable ! (this is the best I can do in french)

tess

nathalie44

Lairian
Do not hesitate and this will make me work my English!
I go to Miami ( and Bahamas) the february 14 for 15 days, I saw the map, nobody have a sphynx in miami !?

Back