Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello to "Ra" the mini god of Sun!

Rayta

Lairian
Hi guyss,
We are Ra and Marta and we are very happy to be part of your community. I became an obsessed mummy as soon as I got little Ra and obviously, I haven't stopped reading your forums ever since! you guys have useful answers for everything!

What can I say about Ra? He is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! I always had dogs and I never knew you could fall in love so much and so quick with this lovely breed.

20180603_191057675_iOS.jpg
20180604_213508771_iOS.jpg
This is Ra coming home for the first time. My boyfriend couldn't believe we had a baby!

He is a very clever boy and very quickly learnt how to do things his way. Now he's 4 months and rules the house...even found his favourite spot!
20180701_115824441_iOS.jpg
20180630_111721379_iOS.jpg

He rarely allows me to work at home as he's always seeking for attention ( He must miss us when we are at work) 20180616_081643016_iOS.jpg
Ra also loves being outside and he is the coolest boy in town every time he goes to the vet!
20180623_131629455_iOS.jpg

He has a cold at the moment that doesn't seem to fully end but he eats well, plays and he still is a trouble maker. The vet says he seems ok, so I am not too worried.:rolleyes::happy:

See u!!:kiss:

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Rayta and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Rayta welcome to sphynxlair for you and Ra! Your intro brought a big smile on your face cause I read in it how much you love him. He's a very handsome and cute boy.
Sending healing vibes to him, hooe the cold goes away fast.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hello and welcome. Baby Ra is absolutely adorable beyond words. I love his eyes. Such a beauty. And it's great that he loves traveling out of the house as well. I love the picture of him by the open window. He looks so chill. Congratulations!

Rayta

Lairian
@Rayta welcome to sphynxlair for you and Ra! Your intro brought a big smile on your face cause I read in it how much you love him. He's a very handsome and cute boy.
Sending healing vibes to him, hooe the cold goes away fast.
Hi all, thank you very much for the messages! Ra was yesterday in the vet again because I wasn’t too sure about him, and although the vet assured he’s fine, and just has a cold, he vomited this morning after breakfast and still has a very ugly caugh... did anyone experience anything like that? Apart from that he seems fine.

Thanks ☺️

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Sorry your baby is fighting a cold. Did your vet prescribe anything yet? Some meds aren’t as effective for some Sphynx like Clavamox. Doxycycline covers a wider spectrum and I have always had luck with it. If it persists, I would get a second opinion.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Rayta is Ra a very fast eater? My crew sometimes vomits after eating cause they ate too fast. They also vomit when they're stressed.

Adding L-Lysine as @Catzzzmeow suggest is a good idea

Rayta

Lairian
Also if watery eyes and snotty nose, L-Lysine is great for boosting the respiratory system. I use it every day with my squad.

L-Lysine for Sphynx Cats
Hi! we have been on holidays and I could not reply. The vet is not too happy about giving him L-Lysine and suggested probiotics instead. He does not really like probiotics though and I have ordered the L-Lysine as everyone speaks very highly about it. Thanks a lot for the advice. Really helpful.

Rayta

Lairian
@Rayta is Ra a very fast eater? My crew sometimes vomits after eating cause they ate too fast. They also vomit when they're stressed.

Adding L-Lysine as @Catzzzmeow suggest is a good idea
He gets very excited with wet food and his poops are betters when he eats more amount of dry food than wet... I guess he just has a very delicate tummy :happy: