Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello, we're back!

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Hello,

I missed everyone. It's been a while since I've been on. We went to Jersey for the holidays and it turned into an extended stay. At this point my monster is a pro on the road because we've covered at least a few thousand miles since Thanksgiving. I think his favorite place to sniff on Earth is the Motel 6. I can only imagine the kind of smells he's picking up in those rooms. :Dizzy: LOL.

Anyway, I stopped by the Dollar Tree today and spotted these baby bibs. I figured I could make an outfit out of them but so far haven't come up with a plan of action. In the meantime, one makes a spiffy cape. He sorta looks like a superhero in it. I'll call him Captain Cute Kitty! :LOL:

Attachments

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! Glad to hear your little sphynx guy is a good traveler! He looks pretty darn cute in his "cape". :ThumbsUp:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip! Glad your little one enjoyed the trip too!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back! Glad you guys had a nice trip.

Love the cape! Really cute. :BigSmile:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome back have missed you! Love the superhero cape Mo wants one too now!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome back! I am glad that you had a great time. I love the cape idea. It's precious.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute picture! Welcome back!! Oh man, the Motel 6 smells. . . lol

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Thanks everyone.

Welcome back have missed you! Love the superhero cape Mo wants one too now!
Yeah, for $1 it's a fun and cheap idea.

Cute picture! Welcome back!! Oh man, the Motel 6 smells. . . lol
The Motel 6 is actually very clean considering it's a budget motel that accepts pets (free of charge). I'd expect the place to smell and be rather dirty but it's not bad. But my kitty can obviously pick up smells (that I can't) because he's bouncing off the walls sniffing up a storm. It's the funniest sight.