Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello!

Just found this site through a YouTube video. Awesome to find a place with other Sphynx owners. I have 6 cats, but just one Sphynx. She's the only girl and the boss of the rest of the cats. Her name is Buffy. Of course people always think she's weird when they see a picture of her, so my husband and I made this little video response to all the haters. ;)

We've always thought they looked cool, so when our 15 and 1/2 year old housecat died five years ago, we got our naked kitteh to help us heal. She's blown our mind with her awesomeness ever since!

I'm also on twitter if you want to find me there.

http://twitter.com/Ginger_Swan

Nice to meet you in advance!

-Ginger

Last edited by a moderator:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Ginger!! Welcome to the site. We're glad you found us.
Your baby is very cute :BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ginger and welcome to Sphynxlair! What a beautiful sphynx you have! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
Great video! What a lovely, happy family. Really loved the choice of music too!
Welcome to one of the friendliest places I know. It's full of knowledgeable, kind people who love their babies and each other. Don't be afraid to ask questions or share whatever you feel like sharing. I look forward to seeing more pics and getting to know you and your naked.

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome, great video....love Buffy she is awesome!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair! We are so glad you are here! That was an amazing video with great photography. She is a beauty.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I'm so happy to meet other Sphynx owners!!! Thank you also for the compliments on my sweet kitty! She was a show kitty but kept getting 2nd place so the breeder let me have her at 9 months of age. She's definitely first place to us! My husband's hobby is photography, so he's taken some great pics of her!

-Ginger

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome!!! I love the pic with the bathing suit! too cute!!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Ginger and Buffy!

Welcome to the Lair! Can't wait to see more bikini pics!! :LOL:

X