Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello!

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
hello everyone, my names Stacy
ive been lurking for a couple weeks thought its about time i join since im picking up my first hairless baby on Sunday!!!!!!! ive always wanted one and done a ton of research. i am adopting a 2 year old blue and white male! i have a list of names that i like but im gonna have to meet him first.
i currently live with a ball python, kenyan sand boa, 4 crested geckos and a hairless chinese crested and the kitty will complete my family!
heres a pic of my little girl, Gucci. please nevermind the orange hair, lol i colored her hair for halloween.
gucci.jpg

jan10043.jpg

im super excited about meeting everyone and seeing photos of everyones beautiful cats! i will definitely post pics of my boy when i get him home!
names are also welcome, still looking for the perfect one!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair--it's the friendliest place I know. The people here are caring, knowledgeable and generous beyond belief. There is much to be learned here and as a bonus, you'll make some GREAT friends. Your Gucci is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new boy. It''s such a joy being owned by a sphynx! You'll fall so in love you won't believe it.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, lvywhitetiger! Your CC, Gucci, is really cute! Good luck in adopting your sphynx kitty this week!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Gucci is so cute!

That's so exciting you'll be getting your first sphynx. They're such amazing creatures.

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
Mews2much- Gucci is a joy to live with! from everything that ive read about the sphynx they are very much like chinese crested. gucci is such a lover and the sweetest dog ever! i can not wait for him to be here already and to see them cuddle up together and with me!
thanks everyone for such a warm welcome and the kind words! :)

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gucci is really beautiful! I bet your baby boy will fit right in and you'll have lots of pictures and stories to share. The bond you'll have with him will be amazing. Welcome to the forum! Definitely an awesome place.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have a Chinese Crested too, she's not the smartest dog :Smile: but she is the most loving dog I've ever met.

Welcome to sphynx lair.:ThumbsUp:

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
haha- gucci isnt the smartest dog either. thats why we are going to start obedience on monday. she minds well, just needs some manners. im excited about it, im sure shes not, lol.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Gucci is adorable! Her hair reminds me of Curella Deville for some reason - in a good way!!!! lol Congrats on getting your new baby boy Sphynx! I can't wait to see more pix and hear more about your pets!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stacy welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you joined! Good luck on your new Sphynx! Please share pictures and how it went for you!:Laugh:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey lylwhitetiger!! Welcome to the lair! I'm sure you'll love it here.

Gucci is one gorgeous babe! Congrats on your new kitty!

X

Last edited:

Brooke

Banned
Welcome! ...and big congrats on your new addition! What an exciting time...can't wait to see pics and hear all about him! Gucci is adorable :Adore:

doriansmomma

Lairian
Welcome! And I must say if I didn't already have 3 haired dogs, the chinese crested has to be one of the coolest breeds & I would find a way to convince my hubby we needed one! Gucci is rather adorable!

Funnaturechic

Lairian
Hiii,

And, welcome...from another new member here. :)

I am adopting my first Sphynx this week. He's a lovely red tabby, with such big eyes! I am sooo thrilled to know he will be with me and my two dogs soon. They loved him on the visit this weekend, which also pleased the current owner.

I will post photos of my new boy soon. :)

Smiles,
Christina :):BigSmile:

Back