Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

HELLO

Hello Sphynx lovers!! My name is Michelle and I am a stay at home wife mother and proud grandma!! I am married to the most wonderful hard working man that I know!! My husband has been employed at the same job for over 31 years now and we have 9 kids between the 2 of us and 5 grandkids!! We also own our own home and rent out another home we own.. I must say that I have the best relationship in the world as I am able to stay at home with my girl Tabby is my Sphynx pride and joy of my life!! I bought her from a woman that no longer wanted her when she was 7 months old.. She is now 1 year and 4 months old.. She is the funniest girl ever... She runs around the house like she is crazy!!! Our home would never be the same if she wasn't part of our lives.. She is 63 days pregnant and we are so very excited and we may be keeping all her babies as we love her so much that I dont think we could part with any of her babies... She is the best, most loving girl ever.. She also lives with 2 Dogue de Bordeaux's (Turner-N-Hooch) dogs and they are great friends.. :BigSmile:Thank you for the invite to this wonderful site!! Best wishes to everyone and much love,,

Tabby's Mom Michelle

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Michelle and Tabby, welcome to sphynxlair! Look foward to lots of stories and pics!

Welcome Michelle & Tabby :BigSmile: day 63....so the baby's would be born any time now....good luck with the delivery :ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Michelle & Tabby! Congrats on the soon-to-be-here babies.....I would be soooo excited:BigSmile:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Michelle and Tabby! Congrats and good luck with the new kittens when they arrive and welcome to the friendliest, sphynxcraziest website around! :BigSmile:

X

so impressive tail. And very nerves period- to wait for babys:BigSmile:
we'll wait for soon fotos of kids )) good luck

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, purrsrus! Your sphynx kitty sounds like a doll...can't wait to see pics of her and her soon-to-be-born kittens!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi, can't wait to see pictures of the kittens when they are born. Keep us updated. Very exciting. Who is the father of the kittens?

Welcome to the Lair and congrats on the new babies!!! I can't wait to see photos of all her lil kits!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello and Welcome!! I can't wait to see and hear more of your kitty and her babies. Good luck with the delivery...is this your first??

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Your family sounds wonderful! Glad you found us. Looking forward to hearing more about Tabby and her kittens :BigSmile: