Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello!

Annie

Lairian
I'm so happy to have found this site. I am a new Sphynx mom and so excited but also nervous ha! I have already received help from the members regarding my concerns about my kitty's cold-you are all so helpful and supportive!

My little one's name is Gaston and he is a 13 1/2 week old Red Tabby Sphynx with the absolute greatest personality. My fiance and I are already head over hills in love with him, along with the entire breed. They are just so amazing!

I look forward to reading all about other Sphynx kitties and being able to come here with any questions or concerns that we have about our baby.

Have a great day!
-Annie, Cody, & Gaston

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 49

Helsinki

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome!!! This forum is the best - glad you found it and hope you stick around ^_^ Gaston is beautiful!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Annie and welcome to Sphynxlair! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! (y)

Annie

Lairian
Thank you everyone for being so welcoming, and for your sweet comments! I am very proud of little Gaston, as I know all of you are of your babies. Already love it here!

Back