Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Danniej

Lairian
Hi! My name is Dannie and i'm getting my very first Sphynx kitten on the 8th! I'll be flying to Seattle to pick her up. Her name is Jinx and I am so excited to bring her home! If you guys have any tips for a first time owner I'd be happy to listen. I look forward to speaking with you all!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am so excited for you! Your life is about to change forever! Here is a great section of the community you will find helpful and informative. Sphynx Cat Help Center
Do you have a pic to share with us? @Danniej

We will gladly help you through to Gotcha Day!!!

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Danniej welcome to sphynxlair! Only 4 days to go till gotcha day. That's so exciting:). Jinx is a beautiful name. If you have a pic to share we would love to see.
Is it a long flight from you to Seattle? And do you fly back home the same day?

Natasja

Draculaura

Lairian
Hello @Danniej *waves*
Welcome to the site, I'm new here too.
How exciting that gotcha day is only a few days away!!! I'll got a while to wait for mine.
Jinx is a such a lovely name :)
Good luck! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi @Danniej ....welcome to sphynxlair! You have found the BEST place to get info on your new nakid! The people here are wonderful at sharing their wealth of knowledge. We are waiting for our "gotcha" day too. Our lil guy, Buck, won't be ready to come home until the end of May...he was just born Wednesday March 1st!!! Waiting is HARD! We are going for our 1st visit tomorrow...we are sooooo excited!
Love the name Jinx...I had a yellow lab named Bynx once! Can't wait to see pics of your lil CUTIE!

Danniej

Lairian
I am so excited for you! Your life is about to change forever! Here is a great section of the community you will find helpful and informative. Sphynx Cat Help Center
Do you have a pic to share with us, and have you decided on a name yet @Danniej

We will gladly help you through to Gotcha Day!!!

Patti
Hi!! Thank you I am very excited! Thank you for the link, i'll be sure to browse through and read as much as I can. I'll see if I can gifure out how to upload a picture of her for you all!

Danniej

Lairian
Hello @Danniej *waves*
Welcome to the site, I'm new here too.
How exciting that gotcha day is only a few days away!!! I'll got a while to wait for mine.
Jinx is a such a lovely name :)
Good luck! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!! Glad i'm not the only newbie! I can't wait for gotcha day, it's so close! I look forward to seeing pictures of your little cutie! Good luck to you too!

Danniej

Lairian
Hi @Danniej ....welcome to sphynxlair! You have found the BEST place to get info on your new nakid! The people here are wonderful at sharing their wealth of knowledge. We are waiting for our "gotcha" day too. Our lil guy, Buck, won't be ready to come home until the end of May...he was just born Wednesday March 1st!!! Waiting is HARD! We are going for our 1st visit tomorrow...we are sooooo excited!
Love the name Jinx...I had a yellow lab named Bynx once! Can't wait to see pics of your lil CUTIE!

Thank you all for being so welcoming! I can't wait to get as much knowledge as possible as Jinx grows up, i'm sure you will all be a great help! Waiting definitely is hard! So exciting that you get to meet him for the first time tomorrow!

Danniej

Lairian
@Danniej welcome to sphynxlair! Only 4 days to go till gotcha day. That's so exciting:). Jinx is a beautiful name. If you have a pic to share we would love to see.
Is it a long flight from you to Seattle? And do you fly back home the same day?

Natasja

Hello! Yes it's very exciting, I can't wait! Getting so antsy over here! Thank you, I will try and upload a pic as soon as possible! It's not too long of a flight just a couple hours. I'll be picking her up at the airport and then turning around and flying back home almost immediately, hopefully Jinx doesn't get too stressed.

Danniej

Lairian

Attachments

• IMG_1687.JPG
    IMG_1687.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1688.JPG
    IMG_1688.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 57

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Danniej Jinx is too adorable. And so beautiful. Love her dark coloured paws and dark spot on her nose. And her fluffy ears will be so soft to touch:)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Exciting, getting a baby. Yes, the wait is awful.
Your almost there. But, it will get harder now that's
It's so close. Adorable baby.

Yoda51826

Lairian
Hi. I have flown to Seattle two different times to pick up my Sphinx kittens. I wonder if you are getting the kitten from the same lady. Please let us know how it all turns out. Both times I needed alot of paper towels and baby wipes as they both got very nervous and messed themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Danniej

Lairian
@Yoda51826 Oh wow! I wonder if I am getting her from the same breeder! That's what i'm nervous about, I don't want her to be so scared that she messes herself. I'm also scared she'll mess on the plane and i'll get glares from everyone. :ROFLMAO:

Back