Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi I’m from Riverside, CA, I would love to welcome a Sphynx Kitten into my family. I foster kittens, and I have a couple of foster fails I added to my family. I was recently a victim of fraud. I found a sphynx kitten free to a good home on a foster/ adoption Facebook group. Needless to say after $1,300 I still do not have the kitten. I hope no one goes they the heartache I went thru.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Msluckylu and welcome to Sphynxlair! Sorry to hear of your issue you had recently, good luck on your search, here are some good posts moving forward. :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. So sorry to hear you were a victim of fraud. Higs for you.
Hope a naked baby finds his or her way to you.
And thank you for fostering!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Msluckylu welcome to the lair family... so so sorry and upset you were a victim of fraud :( they pray on our love of kitties,,

so glad you joined us.. and bless your heart for fostering! love to see pics of your failed aka successful fosters ! all paws are family...

several of us have adopted from members on the sphynxlair. I have 4 adoptees. feel free to PM me any ads you are looking at outside the sphynxlair... we all try to help each other and check for red flags. the threads admin linked were a valuable resource when I was looking to adopt.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align... hope you are an active member with us and enjoy posting while the stars align and beyond.

Hugs n head smooches to your kitties... look forward to pics and tales

Aryasmum

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
b7a5ea7cd9637a084dc4a673ff0155b2.jpg

This is my Negan, I adopted him from Cat Con Pasadena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Love the name of Pumpkin Spice Latte (and the drink:). Beautiful white face marking he has. The sphynx that will come live with you, will be happy with the furry buddies

Back