Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello !

maggs766

Lairian
Hi all!
I'm Margaret and I'm new to the world of nakids. I've been apart of a naked cat group on Facebook (this cat is nakey) since March 2019 and since then, nakeys have been stealing my heart!
I found this group trying to find nakeys up for adoption (I'd prefer to adopt than purchase if possible). I think I'm ready to take the plunge and look for a nakey of my own!
I'm from Pennsylvania, and I currently have 4 fur cats! 3 males and 1 female(Quill, a white and black senior male; PJ, tabby and white young male; Highway, orange tabby and white male kitten; Lexi, tabby and white femals adult). I also have 2 female tort Dutch rabbits (Azrael and Lucel) and a white male New Zeland Lop mix(Castiel), a leopard gecko(Mack snow named Sugar), African fat tailed gecko, a crested gecko, and a white female German shepherd(senior, simply named Sheppy!). I also have several freshwater fish tanks. I have had animals throughout my whole life.
I look forward to knowing you all and seeing your posts, as well as learning more about the sphynx breed and how to care for them the best I can. I'm more of a "lurker" in forums but I'm here {}

Yoda mom

Staff member
@maggs766 Hi Margaret, welcome to the lair family! glad you decide to join us :)

it is a fun friendly down to earth bunch here.. .we all come together for the love of nakids
we all help each other ...
stay active too and check the adoption section. several of us have adopted from members.
I have 4 adoptees ..
all paws are lair family..
hope you can share pics of your furkids and leopard gecko :) several of us have fish too! there is a thread here on that too..love to see pics

jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch
kudos to you for researching the breed :)

here is a great link we all refer too
feel free to ask questions too

maggs766

Lairian
Screenshot_20191218-225336_Pic Collage.jpg

Thanks all for the welcome! Here's some pics of my fur babies. My white bun is Castiel, the brown bun with her head down is Lucel and her sister Azzy above her. Sheppy/Shepherd dog is our white GSD. PJ is my tabby with Highway the orange tabby. Lexi is our tabby girl, and Quill is my old white and black boy.
I couldn't find a photo of my fat tailed gecko Sol but I did find a photo of my leo Sugar and my crestie Jupiter! Sol doesn't like to be bothered so I try not to get often. Sugar is a very social gecko and a hungry one at that! Jupiter is a very active boy and I love to see him jump. I dont take pictures of my fish, but I have a male betta in a 5gal; a female in a 10gal; a 65gal with 1 gourami, a few guppies, a BUNCH of cories, and a pleco; and a 75gal with 4 cichlids, a synodontis, and a pleco.
As you can tell, I have a bunch of pets, but I couldn't imagine a life without them!20190322_184850.jpgScreenshot_20190329-130800_Gallery.jpg20190523_183749.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@maggs766 absolutely precious! thank you for sharing your babies with us! lots of head smooches to all!

hope you are active with us while the sphynx stars align and beyond :)

Back