Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello

Patricia

Lairian
I'm knew to this forum, my little red boy is nearly 10 months and he's called Cedric..........

firehillqueen

Banned
Welcome to the Sphynx Lair. It is wonderful that you found us. I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Hi and welcome to the Lair! It's a great place to share about your naked baby!:ThumbsUp: Post pics of Cedric if you can! :Laugh:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair!!! I know you and Cedric will love it:BigSmile: Can't wait to see pics of your baby.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Patricia, we are glad you found us! Can't wait to hear all about your baby!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Patricia, it's nice to meet you and Cedric. Can't wait to hear more about him.

gizmo6370

Banned
Welcome Patricia & Cedric....if you didn't already knew...we love to see pics :BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Patricia and welcome to Sphynxlair! so glad you found us! Please enjoy the site and share some pics of your Sphynx when you get a chance!:ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Site!!!!
I would love to see pics of your kitten.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Patricia & Cedric!!! Welcome to the lair. I'm sure you will find the lair a very supportive and helpful place. We love pictures and stories! :BigSmile:

TotenEngel

Banned
hello and welcome to the lair!
I have a total obsession with red boys! (I have 2 DSH red tabbys and my sphynxie is red tabby and white!) so looking forward to seeing pics of him!