Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello

Hello I'm new to the forum and would like to say hello to you all. I'm in the UK and I got my 1st Sphynx today. A 10 month old boy that I've re-named Vinny. :BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome! Thanks for joining us! Just remember we love stories and pictures!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, dandydi! Isn't it great to own a sphynx? You'll love this forum, too, all of the people here are friendly!

Hello and welcome! Congrats on your new boy! Can't wait to see photos.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY another member so glad u found the site ur sphynx is going to complete u they r so full of love .....enjoy!!!! Maggie & Jessica 

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Dandidi and welcome to Sphynxlair! Please enjoy the site!:BigSmile:

Thanks for the kind replies, I'll take lots of pics when he stands still lol he's exploring every inch of our home . He's very loving and already demands cuddles from everyone. I'm sooo pleased with him. I have another cat, a normal tortie and I thought she was loving but he wins hands down . I've been out today to spoil him, I've bought him a cat/dog sleeping bag so he's warm at night and a little jacket. I've been looking on ebay at the cat jumpers too for the cold weather coming.
:BigSmile: