Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

help!!! . i don t know what is this...

Catalina

Lairian
Today i ve noticed those tiny spots/dots on my baby s skin. Can anyone tell me what is this? I m scared... and for the moment i can t go to vet today... i ll go monday. Srry my english.

Attachments

• IMG_9051.JPG
    IMG_9051.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_9052.JPG
    IMG_9052.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9052.JPG
    IMG_9052.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9055.JPG
    IMG_9055.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9057.JPG
    IMG_9057.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9058.JPG
    IMG_9058.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 71

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Today i ve noticed those tiny spots/dots on my baby s skin. Can anyone tell me what is this? I m scared... and for the moment i can t go to vet today... i ll go monday. Srry my english.
Hi, I don't think I would be too concerned at this point, are they raised? They appear to be just freckles. :)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
These occur in darker sphynx some.
I would keep the baby out of direct sunlight.
It is probably just pigmentation.
Unless, it becomes, red, irritated, or raised up.
It should be fine.

Cinderstar95

Lairian
They just look like freckles to me, My boy is dark and has them all over. Like was said before, I really wouldn't worry unless they start becoming raised, look infected, or change shape. The color is the same throughout, the borders are regular and the spots are symmetrical and don't look raised. Those are all signs or normal pigment spots and they have none of the signs of skin cancer or dangerous lesions. Even if they change a bit I wouldn't worry. Only start worrying if they change quickly (as in weeks to months they dramatically grow) the borders become severely irregular or they start to become infected or raised.
Best wishes!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I go with the others. They look like freckles. My girl is grey and has them too

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Is freckles my boy who's dark has them nothing to be worried about however nothing wrong with taking him to the vet to ease your worry

Catalina

Lairian
They just look like freckles to me, My boy is dark and has them all over. Like was said before, I really wouldn't worry unless they start becoming raised, look infected, or change shape. The color is the same throughout, the borders are regular and the spots are symmetrical and don't look raised. Those are all signs or normal pigment spots and they have none of the signs of skin cancer or dangerous lesions. Even if they change a bit I wouldn't worry. Only start worrying if they change quickly (as in weeks to months they dramatically grow) the borders become severely irregular or they start to become infected or raised.
Best wishes!
Wow! Thank you so much for your answer!!!!! Thank you!!! Yes, now that u all told me the same thing, i m not worried anymore! Kisses and hugs!!!

Catalina

Lairian
My dark sphynx has those freckle likes too

Keep us updated
Thank you! I will! I'm so glad and chill now that everyone told me the same thing!!! Thank you so much!!!!! I thought was from the sun... but in the same time i was very scared because i ve noticed those dots not during the time but in one day... and i was very scared. Thank you all from the button of my heart

Catalina

Lairian
Is freckles my boy who's dark has them nothing to be worried about however nothing wrong with taking him to the vet to ease your worry
Thank you! i go to the vet if i notice something, but at that time i was outside my city for 2 days and i was scared. And on the other hand, the vets always tell me things in different ways... i trust very much this page/site beacause here maybe i can find pple with sphynx babies that confronted with the same issues. Hugs