Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Help! I'm trapped!!

Brooke

Banned
They all ganged up on me and pinned me to the couch. I can't get up. I think I need someone to come dig my legs out from under this pile of naked cats! :LOL:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 57

PitRottMommy

Banned
Do not pay any attention to CoolSphynx; I'll rescue you. And we can go out for SUSHI!!! (Who knows, maybe CoolSphynx will trade aforementioned Litter Robot for SUSHI!!!)

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Aw, Sami! Why ya gotta be like that?! :Dizzy:

My fee is actually quite discounted. I normally charge a sphynx, so Brooke's getting the Cool Person discount. :Wink: But I'll do it pro bono if I could come hang with you both and all those baldies. That would be SOOOO much fun. This site is growing so fast, I bet there could be a Sphynx Lair retreat on day

Shana

Brooke

Banned
Geez, I think I need to install a security system...the litter robot has been garnering a lot of extra attention lately. I'm starting to feel exposed...:Woo:

Sphynx Lair retreat would be so much fun! (but I will leave the robot at home, so don't get any ideas...)

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL:At least they were on your legs...and you could take the picture.:Hysterical:When my group dose it Oba winds up on my chest so I'm doing good to breath much less take their pic...:Surprise:I am so jealouse yours behaves so much better than mine..Do you offer a training school???LOL

Brooke

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL:At least they were on your legs...and you could take the picture.:Hysterical:When my group dose it Oba winds up on my chest so I'm doing good to breath much less take their pic...:Surprise:I am so jealouse yours behaves so much better than mine..Do you offer a training school???LOL

:LOL::LOL: i think that might be the first time anyone has said they are well-behaved!! They were all passed out after running around and terrorizing each other...and me! :Dizzy::LOL:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL:At Leaast yours realize killing moma by cutting off our air supply is BAD!!! And that it will be the end ato food and the good life...:Hysterical:mine just think its fun to torture me....

PitRottMommy

Banned
Aw, Sami! Why ya gotta be like that?! :Dizzy:

My fee is actually quite discounted. I normally charge a sphynx, so Brooke's getting the Cool Person discount. :Wink: But I'll do it pro bono if I could come hang with you both and all those baldies. That would be SOOOO much fun. This site is growing so fast, I bet there could be a Sphynx Lair retreat on day

Shana

You're probably right about the sphynx retreat. And, I HAVE to be like "that", I need any excuse to go out for SUSHI!!!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok now how hot were your legs after a couple of minutes with the blanket and four personal hot water bottles on your legs:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
Oh ....... did I not tell you? I sent him this morning, he should be ariving at yours soon! :LOL:

Yay!! The guys and I will all wait outside with balloons and a welcome banner. We'll be waiting outside until he gets here!! I hope he gets here soon...it's starting to rain...:LOL:

Brooke

Banned
oooh, brooke you'll have to let us know if Mo has an English accent... i love a fella with a sexy accent :Adore:

me too! hubba hubba!!

Mo hasn't arrived yet...we're still waiting for him, outside, in the rain. Walter lost one of the balloons and tried to steal Mandy's and she got mad and popped it with her nails...the kids are getting restless but I told them we will wait out here all night if we have to! :LOL:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Don't worry they will move when it is time to eat! lol Wow who need a heater with all those skin kitties keeping you warm.

Back