Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Help to find a good breeder in Maryland!

Marinka

Lairian
Hi guys! After a couple weeks being in this forum and reading all of your advises and suggestions i made a conclusion that while Im looking for a cat to adopt (without any luck yet) I will find a breeder, make a friendship with him/her and will start save up for a kitten of my dreams. Thats how few people on here told me they got their kittens - by saving for a year or two, communicating with a breeder and now they have a cat they wanted so bad but also they have a shoulder they can count on if smt would go wrong - its a breeder. I now realized that this is make so much sense to get a kitten from a breeder where people have been doing this for many years and have a guarantee that kitty cat will be healthy and with all proper papers, shots, etc.
So Im asking you guys to find a good breeder in Maryland if you know any? Or heard or had experience with them ? I will be very appreciated!
:BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know a good breeder in maryland.
PM me if you want the info.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Goodluck! You'll get your dream kitty eventually. Just keep looking, It always takes time.

Marinka

Lairian
Thanks guys! And thank you Mews2much it worked and I wrote to Denise, she wrote me back saying next liter will be in summer and autumn, so I have time to save and learn more about Sphynx. She also said I could come over on Sunday and meet her kittens and Adults :D so it is very exciting!

J

Jinxlover

WOOHOO.... I'm so happy for you.. It's the best way to go:ThumbsUp:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! That's fantastic news!! Have fun meeting the babies...if you weren't a 100 percent sure you wanted a sphynx before meeting babies will seal the deal! :LOL::LOL:

X

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your Welcome
I am glad she will work out for you.

zoes mom

Lairian
good luck too you I'm sure you will get a little baldy beauty soon!

Marinka

Lairian
Thank you guys! She said I can come any Sunday. So now I will wait a little bit, because Im waiting for a couple emails back from people who giving away for adoption. If nothing work out we'll just go and meet breeders cats. I've decided to cell some prints and shoots so I can save up for kitten if I wont find anyone for adoption. Thank you for your support guys! You are so much fun too :D

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just remember the breeder scans and the other cat could have HCM or something because you do not know anything about it.
Just be careful.
I would hate for you to end up with a cat that might end up sick.

Marinka

Lairian
OK! Thank you Mews2much Where ever I wrote and ad about be adopting a cat I wrote supposed to be scanned on HCM.