Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Help to find a good breeder in Maryland!

Marinka

Lairian
Hi guys! After a couple weeks being in this forum and reading all of your advises and suggestions i made a conclusion that while Im looking for a cat to adopt (without any luck yet) I will find a breeder, make a friendship with him/her and will start save up for a kitten of my dreams. Thats how few people on here told me they got their kittens - by saving for a year or two, communicating with a breeder and now they have a cat they wanted so bad but also they have a shoulder they can count on if smt would go wrong - its a breeder. I now realized that this is make so much sense to get a kitten from a breeder where people have been doing this for many years and have a guarantee that kitty cat will be healthy and with all proper papers, shots, etc.
So Im asking you guys to find a good breeder in Maryland if you know any? Or heard or had experience with them ? I will be very appreciated!
:BigSmile:

Marinka

Lairian
Thanks guys! And thank you Mews2much it worked and I wrote to Denise, she wrote me back saying next liter will be in summer and autumn, so I have time to save and learn more about Sphynx. She also said I could come over on Sunday and meet her kittens and Adults :D so it is very exciting!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! That's fantastic news!! Have fun meeting the babies...if you weren't a 100 percent sure you wanted a sphynx before meeting babies will seal the deal! :LOL::LOL:

X

Marinka

Lairian
Thank you guys! She said I can come any Sunday. So now I will wait a little bit, because Im waiting for a couple emails back from people who giving away for adoption. If nothing work out we'll just go and meet breeders cats. I've decided to cell some prints and shoots so I can save up for kitten if I wont find anyone for adoption. Thank you for your support guys! You are so much fun too :D

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just remember the breeder scans and the other cat could have HCM or something because you do not know anything about it.
Just be careful.
I would hate for you to end up with a cat that might end up sick.

Marinka

Lairian
OK! Thank you Mews2much Where ever I wrote and ad about be adopting a cat I wrote supposed to be scanned on HCM.

Back