Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Help with food choices.

What kind of food do you recommend and feed your babies. I have an almost 2 year old male and he has been on small batch pet raw food since I’ve had him. He occasionally would not eat it and instead beg for treats and food that we are eating. Lately it’s gotten more often that he doesn’t want to eat it. I think maybe he’s just bored of it? I’m wanting to switch to something that he will like better but also be good for him. Any recommendations would be helpful.

My 4 month baby eats everything from can to raw; you name it she eats it; however, when it comes to raw she loves chicken and not beef. I would try switching the protein. Have you tried nomnomnow they are highly recommended.

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They do get bored. Case in point - usually I rotate rabbit, chicken and turkey. Last year I thought I'd save money for a while and just give them chicken. One of my girls started not licking her plate clean, then leaving a couple of bites, and eventually progressed to leaving most of her food. I bought some rabbit and started alternating again and guess what....she started eating the chicken again.