Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Here for tips for Garçon

TheBeezNiez

Lairian
I'm Meagan, I'm here because I'd never had a cat before and am a little over a month into kitten ownership. My little boy is Garçon, he's a blue eyed angel. I'm not a cat person but I am a Garçon person. Every day I'm more in love with my little monster.
I'm constantly seeing sphynxlair posts every time I get anxious and Google new sphynx momma information, so I thought I'd join!
For any tumblr users, I've been using the hash tag sphynxlair on Garçon's tumblr pics [:
20160312_121901-kdcollage.jpg
Snapchat-9130079585391548100-1_Ronny.jpg

Attachments

• 20160312_121901-kdcollage.jpg
    20160312_121901-kdcollage.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 21

Yoda mom

Staff member
@TheBeezNiez , welcome to the Lair family! He is adorable and I can see how that cute face stole your heart!
Hope you are active with us . Looking forward to your journey and pics here . Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly community
( many of us don't do FB, IG,etc and get our sphynx pix fix here) hope to see more !

Here's a great place to read thru - ask away any questions :)
Sphynx Cat Help Center

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
He is so stinkin cute!!! I know you said you wanted to bond with your boy and concerned about keeping him separated for now....but boy by the look of it you guys are hitting it off just great!!!

Patti

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome and thanks for sharing your photos of Garçon! He is such a cutie. I love his little head poking out of the covers in the one photo...so tiny!!

Glad you've joined us and can't wait to hear more stories and see more pics! :)

-Morgan

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Handsome little Gentleman you have. Congrats.
This is a wonderful forum here, you will learn, so much
information here. If you have any questions, just ask.
Jump in and join the conversation's.

Back