Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Here is Deejay

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I know it has taken me forever so sorry but here he is DEEJAY!!!
For those of you who do not know the story he is our newest addition and will be 9 years old in 3 days. He lived with a couple here in NJ since he was a baby, and they now have a a 2 year old little girl who is allergic to him so they had to find him a new forever home, and we have been the lucky family.:BigSmile:

Attachments

• CIMG1328.jpg
    CIMG1328.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 52
  • CIMG1340.jpg
    CIMG1340.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 55
  • CIMG1342.jpg
    CIMG1342.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 60

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's sad that a kitty his age had to have his life disrupted. I'm so glad you gave him a good forever home. Pedda says she's going to send him some of her new diet food.

Inferno12

Banned
Johnny has some competition......well I think Johnny has lost his status as the hunk in the Lair!

I love the grumpy face on him. What a cutie. Congrats

Bella07

Banned
You weren't kidding, Deejay is a big boy! But awfully handsome at the same time! Give him lots of kisses and cuddles from me, and I'm so happy to hear that he is in such a wonderful home.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
If I were you guys, I'd be praying for summer to end and fall and winter to settle in so I could climb under the covers with Deejay and snuggle and watch old movies and snuggle and drink hot cocoa and snuggle and then watch another movie and then snuggle before we both took a nap.

Um...in case I wasn't clear...the boy just has snuggle bunny written all over his self! :)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
O.M.G Deejay is ADORABLE!!! I have a soft spot for extra plumpy kitties especially when thier super wrinkly:ThumbsUp::)

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
He is a snuggle bug too:ThumbsUp: just a bit hard to breath when he sits on your belly:Woo:
Sorry to Johnny, I told you he was big.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
awww he is so cute,,even with his grumpy face..he isn't fooling me! I hope he has settled in okay. Congrats...he's a handsome big boy!

susi794

Staff member
Deejay is lucky to have found such a loving home---may you all have many wonderful years together! He's a cutie! My sister's cat, Fishbones always looks mean and grumpy but he's really a doll baby...I'm sure the same is true with Deejay!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwww, he looks like Freya, a much bigger Freya, lol. He does look super snuggly, thanks for sharing his pics!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I guess he does look grumpy but he is not. The first week or so he slept with us and did not come down stairs much unless we carried him. Now he has decided that he loves our daughter and her room. If you ask her she will tell you he is her cat. He comes down the stairs on his own now and will wander for a while, and try to get to hubby's ice cream bowl before Leo does. He is also quite a talker.

Kristen

Lairian
Oh so glad to see Deejay doing well, we miss him but are so lucky to be able to see him on this site and to hear from you how he is doing. I guess love is blind, funny how he didn't ever seem big to me ;) I think the camera adds 10 lbs! HA! Please give him kisses from us and tell him we love him. He is a snuggle bug, he will lay on your lap, belly, head all day if you let him!!!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh so glad to see Deejay doing well, we miss him but are so lucky to be able to see him on this site and to hear from you how he is doing. I guess love is blind, funny how he didn't ever seem big to me ;) I think the camera adds 10 lbs! HA! Please give him kisses from us and tell him we love him. He is a snuggle bug, he will lay on your lap, belly, head all day if you let him!!!!

Kisses given and he said he loves you too :Adore:
Don't worry we let him lay on us all the time and get lots of snuggle time!

What a lovely boy! I just want to pick him up (lift with your knees not your back) and hug and kiss him! I love cats that just want to flop on you! I think you could use him as a pillow too! He is really adorable.

Back