Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Here she is!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cute kitty! She has a bit of a Siamese look to her, which makes her very striking. Is she a seal-point?

susi794

Staff member
Very cute kitty! She has a bit of a Siamese look to her, which makes her very striking. Is she a seal-point?

Yes, she is a sealpoint--I've wanted one for such a long time! I think they are just gorgeous and I feel so blessed that Lulu came to be my forever girl.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love your seal point sphynx.
My Wrinkles was a seal point before she turned into a Seal Tortie and White point.
I would love a sphynx that lookslike yours one day.

susi794

Staff member
I wanted one for a very long time--had a devil of a time finding her. Your cat started out as a seal and then changed to a tortie seal and white point? How young was she when she was still looking like she was going to be a seal?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wrinkles was almost all white at first and had the seal coloring on her ears and back.
She was already changing when I got her.
Do not worry your kitten will not change.
There are Torties in Wrinkles lines also.
Her sire and dam are white cats.
Wrinkles is a therma.

susi794

Staff member
I wasn't worried that Lulu was going to change--was going to buy a different kitten--paid for pick of the litter and by the time I got pics good enough to see, two of the three girls weren't seals. So I know that Lulu isn't changing at 7 mos. Just curious that she changed after you got her--most breeders keep them for so long I was just surprised.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was also.
People asked me if I am mad about her changing because I bought her as a mostly white kitten with seal markings.
I told Cleos breeder about it and he said Wrinkles is a thermal.
Who knows what she will look like full grown.
Cleo looks the same as when I got her.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi she is a little beauty. She looks like she in charge lol. Mine are a little shy with strangers which is a big change for me after my last sphynx. They are 7 months old too and I don't think they were held much. They are adored by us here and are warming up tho.

Back