Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

He's coming home on Friday!!

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi All,

I am so excited to introduce you to Charlie. He'll be joining our family next Friday. I cannot wait to pick him up! Just in the process of getting everything ready to go. It's been so lonely in our house, so I am excited to add a new kitty!
Charlie.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kate , so happy for you and adorable Charlie !
Look forward to gotcha day pics and tales
((Hugs))

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
CONGRATULATIONS (very soon)! Charlie is absolutely adorable. I love his markings. As you know, I am very partial to tuxedos. I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated, and I hope you get some sleep. Ha ha

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Kate happy gotcha day! What a cutie pie. Glad to hear he's settling in well. He'll eat when he discovered his new world:)

susi794

Staff member
Congrats! May you two have many years of intense naked love!;);):happy:

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He's doing really well. Adjusting nicely. OMG he eats like nothing I've ever seen before ... I'd say he's downing about 15 oz of food per day! He's so tiny - not sure where he's putting it all!! And, he's really into biting! Poor baby must really be teething. I'll be giving him his first bath this weekend ...

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kate, how is Charlie ? are you still planning his first spa day this weekend ? You said he is adjusting nicely :) so he may just love spa day!
(Some of us wait a week or so to settle in before first spa day still they settle in-a lot depends on personality )

Keep us updated :)
Head smooches sent

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Was hoping for a spa day, but I'm so sick right now I couldn't do it. Maybe next weekend. He's stinky! He's very at home now, and doesn't even hiss at the dog anymore! Will see how that changes when we add our new Dane puppy in 2 weeks!
Look at that little tongue!

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kate , awhhhh feel better soon vibes!
Ah! Phoebe is Sooo cute! Keep us posted on the gotcha day !
Sure they will be best buddies in crime lol
My dog is 163 lbs and the little 8 lb Sphynx is the boss

Head smooches sent ! Adorable pics!
Great update!
My mom has to see phoebes pic ! Her friend has womderful Danes,
They are an amazing breed

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Kate hope you feel better soon!
Charlie is adorable. And Phoebe a beautiful cutie. Great Danes are awesome, please post a photo of the little one when he/she arrives.

Aww he looks so much like my Toby! The tuxedo, those green eyes, that adorable black nose! If he's anything like Toby you have a lot of mischief in store for you.