Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

He's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauntay

Banned
My baby is gone, I dont want to wake up tomorrow morning without him in my arms. I feel like Im dying, and I wish I were...I cant live without him. My soul is tearing apart,

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Oh Shauntay ... my heart breaks for you and Douche.

You loved that little boy with your whole heart and soul, and trust me, he knew that. He loved you back just as hard. No one will ever take that from you.

Take all the time to grieve that you need, but know, down the road you will look back on your time together with that special little boy, your little Douche and you will smile and laugh and remember all that love.

If you're ever in Ottawa and need to talk to someone who understands - let me know.

Inferno12

Banned
Im so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what you are going through right now. I am sending hugs your way and crying tears with you. You gave him the best life you could.

Im sorry:Cry::Cry:

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
I'm so sorry for your lost!
I wish I had words to cheer you but it's never easy to lose the ones you love.
Try and take care of your self, the stress could make you sick if you let it.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Shauntay, I hope that time will ease your pain and allow you to look fondly upon your memories of his sweet special soul. I am so so sorry for your loss

ktate88

Banned
Oh I am so sorry Shauntay :Sad: :Cry: I had been thinking about him and wondering how he was doing. I am sad to hear this.

Please, please know that you gave him a great life and he knew that. Douche knew you loved him dearly.

It hurts so bad. Give yourself time to grieve. Know you will come through this and look back on your time together with loving memories and even laughs sometimes.

Hang in there. Many many hugs and kitty kisses. <3

spygirl

Banned
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry... You loved him hard, so you're going to grieve for him hard. Just remember to take care of yourself. He knew he was loved very much and that what really matters. *HUGS*

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Shauntay, I am so very sad to hear this and my heart is breaking for you :Cry: You gave him a great life and you both had a very, very special bond. You must hold tight to the good memories you shared with Douchie. Take all the time you need to grieve. Sending prayers, hugs and headbutts to you. :Sad:

I'm so sorry, I know it's hard and it always will be.

Grieve and know that you gave him a good life, and now that he's crossed the rainbow bridge he's looking back thinking about how amazing his mommy was and how much she loved him.:Cry:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Shauntay so sorry, please know you did everything you could and are a wonderful kitty mommy! I know all to fresh of the loss of a pet and how had it is. Please keep your chin up.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Shauntay, i'm so very sorry to hear about your precious little boy. He touched so many of our hearts. it was very obvious how much you love him. So sorry to hear that he and you had to go throught his horrible situation. he's no longer in pain, although that doesn't help your heart heal. I will pray for your comfort. I'm so very sorry :(

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh Shauntay, I can feel your anguish through your post. My heart weeps for you. Douche may be gone from your sight, but he will always be near you as he takes his place as one of your spirit guides. Ask his kitty soul to entwine with yours and to bring you healing. Love knows no bounds.

Gizzymom

Banned
Shauntay,
I am just sitting here imagining what you are going through and there are tears running down my face. We all know how much you love that little guy and Douche knew how much you loved him.... Just keep in mind that for every minute of anguish you are suffering, there are 1000's of minutes of happiness and love you shared with him that one day you will be able to look back on and smile. Douche will forever be your little kitty soul mate and he will always be alive in your heart and in your memories...

I'm so sorry for your loss... :Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.