Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hey from Texas!!

ItsMeStu

Lairian
Hi everyone! My name is Stuart (I’m a girl, I just have a boys name) Recently became a first time Sphynx owner! Actually she’s an Elf Sphynx and her name is Lulu ❤ My daughter and I are very much in love and she’s just amazing! Can’t wait to get to know y’all!!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Stuart is adorable. I look forward to seeing you become an active member and sharing her with us regularly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ItsMeStu welcoming you and your daughter to the lair family !
Happy Lulu Gotcha!
Absolutely Adorable pics together !

look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions
The help center has lots of great threads .

We have several members owned by Elfs! :)

Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch!
Head smooches sent !

ItsMeStu

Lairian
Hello from TX too! Your baby looks v familiar... Did you purchase her in state? If so, I think we have the same breeder! Lulu may be Kenzo’s cousin or half sister, lol. Welcome!
Yes she was purchased instate from a breeder in the Austin area.

ItsMeStu

Lairian
Hello from TX too! Your baby looks v familiar... Did you purchase her in state? If so, I think we have the same breeder! Lulu may be Kenzo’s cousin or half sister, lol. Welcome!
Okay so I went and stalked your pictures...our cats totally have to be related somehow lol and I see the same pink background!

Attachments

• 0EAB10F8-13AE-4753-8AE8-49D3E3F78478.jpeg
    0EAB10F8-13AE-4753-8AE8-49D3E3F78478.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 19

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww :love:

I’m guessing Lulu’s mom is Secret and dad is Friday? Friday is Kenzo’s grandpa and Secret is his 1/2 sister (same father, Gustav). I have no idea what that makes them as relatives. :ROFLMAO:

ItsMeStu

Lairian
Awww :love:

I’m guessing Lulu’s mom is Secret and dad is Friday? Friday is Kenzo’s grandpa and Secret is his 1/2 sister (same father, Gustav). I have no idea what that makes them as relatives. :ROFLMAO:
I think those names are right, secret is definitely her mom. I don’t have her paper in front of me for her dad lol.

It’s Texas...we’ll call them cousins!

Back