Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hey I’m new

Raymartha

Lairian
Hey all, have been visiting the forum a lot over the past few months it’s been so helpful to me as a new sphynx mum and decided to finally sign up!, I have two peach fuzz babies a boy and a girl here is a pic!
upload_2018-5-16_18-15-6.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Raymartha welcome to sphynxlair! Your boy and girl are both gorgeous. So different in colour but so similair in how cute they look. Who is the girl and who is the boy? Are there names Ray and Martha?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you decided to jump in and become an active member. Your babies are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raymartha

Lairian
Thank you the boy is Ginger and white his name is Piccolo he is 6months and the lil grey one is my girl called Pan she is 5 months, both the last left from their litters and both just had faces I fell for instantly

Raymartha

Lairian
@Raymartha welcome to sphynxlair! Your boy and girl are both gorgeous. So different in colour but so similair in how cute they look. Who is the girl and who is the boy? Are there names Ray and Martha?
Thank you the boy is Ginger and white his name is Piccolo he is 6months and the lil grey one is my girl called Pan she is 5 months, both the last left from their litters and both just had faces I fell for instantly

Toa and Ross

Staff member

Love their names. And the last left of the litters? Wow....how could anyone see those beauties and not ouck them. Lucky you!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Raymartha and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What pair of cuties you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Raymartha , welcoming you amd your adorable babies to the lair family!
So happy decided to jump in and enjoy with us !
Glad the Sphynxlair has been a great resource

Look forward to lots of pics amd tales!
Head smooches sent !
Happy Gotchas!

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Both of your babies are so damn cute! They take my breath away. I believe I follow you on Instagram their names sound very familiar haha

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Raymartha , checking in on adorables Piccolo and Pan :)
They are gorgeous! I can see how they stole your heart!

I bet they are very bomded like littermate duo!

What is their fav toy ?

Back