Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

HEY! Meet Bailey

Baileysmama

Lairian
This is Bailey, he is 12 weeks old. He is my first sphynx cat and I’m head over heels already! His favourite things are feathers and empty toilet rolls! Nice to meet you all (follow Bailey’s Instagram @bailey_bicolour_sphynx )

Attachments

• IMG_9486.jpeg
    IMG_9486.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 18

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Baileysmama , hello! happy adorable Bailey gotcha!!! {= so glad you joined us. I look forward to lots of pics and tales. never hesitate to ask questions. all paws are family.
the info center and the top right search box are handy resources we all refer to.

hugs n head smooches!
be sure to add Bailey to the IG here on SL, I tagged you and Bailey on the thread :)

Baileysmama

Lairian
@Baileysmama , hello! happy adorable Bailey gotcha!!! {= so glad you joined us. I look forward to lots of pics and tales. never hesitate to ask questions. all paws are family.
the info center and the top right search box are handy resources we all refer to.

hugs n head smooches!
be sure to add Bailey to the IG here on SL, I tagged you and Bailey on the thread :)

Thank you so much!! I can’t wait, so glad to join the community! Xxxx

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Baileysmama , I joined here over a decade ago when I got my first nakid! such an amazing down to earth bunch. we are all here for each other. hugs n head smooches . hint... we love pics!! all paws are family.. do you have any furbabies , other pets. you will see pics of furbabies, horses, fish, lizards and and all kinds of babies. so glad you joined us with sweet Bailey.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair and congratulations on your baby. Your life has officially changed forever. I look forward to seeing you active in the community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back