Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi ^_^

swiftswan

Lairian
Hi! ^_^ I'm new here, I'm 15 and I'm from the U.K. I don't have a sphynx, but I think they are gorgeous and so sweet and just lovely cats, and I hope to have one one day ^_^ I do have 4 cats atm, and I love them so much - they're my babies! ^_^

Camille is my oldest, but she is so super sweet and gentle, we adopted her from a couple who were moving away and couldn't take her.
5146063449_ec1d9f6983.jpg

Then there is Willow - my princess cat ^_^ she's so goofy and silly, she's a seal colourpoint ragdoll, and I got her from a person who had to give her away.
5057241357_aceb5c159f.jpg

Next I have Sabre & Bella, a brother and sister who I got from the shelter I help out at, they are so sweet, but incredibly shy and sometimes scared (loud noises, men etc.) because they were abused and then 'turned' semi feral'. I'm using T touch (like a massage) and Bach Flower remedies (aromatherapy) on them to build their confidence, it's working really well and they're getting so much better and showing their true personalities.

Sabre is a goofy special boy, who I love so much. We also talk a lot :3
5124108402_f30bdf9294.jpg

Bella is still very shy, but is much better. She's very sweet!
4983810280_30a9776166.jpg

Anyway, thank you for reading & hope you have a good day! ^_^

ranalashae

Banned
Welcome to the Lair! Your cats are so cute! You seem to know a lot about your cats and what is best for them, I'm sure you will make a great sphynx owner some day :)

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair. Love the pics of your cats! They are very pretty and sound like they are so very lucky to have a mommy like you. Somewhere out there is a sphynx looking for you---and someday you'll find him or her....until then, enjoy the beautiful babies you have. Thanks for giving them all a forever, loving home.

swiftswan

Lairian
Aw, thank you so much everyone! Looking at your avatars, your shynxes are BEAUTIFUL <3 they all look so healthy and happy. Thank you for all the kind words, I rescue because I'm worried if I don't those cats may never get another chance, and I think they know what had happened in their life, and they are wise to know what a real home is like.

Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Your cats are all gorgeous. I am still waiting to bring a Sphynx into my home, so it sounds as if we are in the same boat! Best of Luck.

Haha, thank you! They are my photo subjects ^_^ I know how you feel then! I can't wait till I can get a sphynx, I know you'll make a very good owner one day!

Back