Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi all! Need vet help (NYC)

Camski84

Lairian
Hello! I recently purchased my Sphynx in orange county NY and finally took him home last Thursday :) The kids and I are enjoying this little guy- he's so full of life!

I took him to Bronx veterinary center and the vet didn't believe me about Merrill vaccinations only and no matacam etc etc so I need help finding a vet near me! I'm there first Bronx purchaser with the breeder so she doesn't have a vet near me she can refer me to :-/

Attachments

• IMG_20150815_131127.jpg
    IMG_20150815_131127.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Camski84 , welcoming your family and adorable boy to the lair family! We have several NYers who will prob b able to give a vet referral-
Please tell us all about your boy! Soon cute! What is his name?
Looking forward to more pics and stories!

Camski84

Lairian
@Camski84 , welcoming your family and adorable boy to the lair family! We have several NYers who will prob b able to give a vet referral-
Please tell us all about your boy! Soon cute! What is his name?
Looking forward to more pics and stories!

Hi yoda mom! Sandy is 12 weeks old, born May 18. He's the most playful dog/monkey like kitten I've ever met! He's the perfect addition to my family :) thanks so much for asking!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello @Camski84 welcome to sphynxlair for you and Sandy! Sandy is so adorable. I don't live at your place so can't advice a vet and only jumped in to welcome you and your cute little guy.

Back