Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi Everyone....New Here and Happy to Have Found This Site!

Allegra

Lairian
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am rapidly falling in love with Sphynxes. I am enjoying reading about all your little ones, and plan to visit often.

After learning everything I possibly can about these wonderful animals, I'm hoping that before long I'll be able to have one of my own.

Allegra

Inferno12

Banned
Welcome to the Lair, you have found a great site. There are so many knowledgeable people in here so ask all the questions you want!

Stick around here long enough and you just might find your perfect match. Seems like this place has helped place many Sphynxes lately. Keep looking in the Sphynx cat rescue section!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Allegra and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck on your search for a Sphynx! You have come to the right place for information! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site!! i agree, there's always rescues posted and you may be able to get a recommendation (per private message, never on the boards) for a breeder. Glad you found the site as well! It's such a great community!

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the lair Allegra!!! You have found a great place! Some wonderful people on here!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi and welcome.
I am sure you will end up with a warm bag of skin if you stick around here.
Once you are caught there is just no escape so no point fighting it. :)

And there truly are a lot of good people here. We talk about everything from genetics and bathing techniques to why the ballz of naked cats look so big.
I stay on the sideline in such discussions though because I like it to stay on a decent and serious level. *cough*

Gizzymom

Banned
Hi and welcome.
I am sure you will end up with a warm bag of skin if you stick around here.
Once you are caught there is just no escape so no point fighting it. :)

And there truly are a lot of good people here. We talk about everything from genetics and bathing techniques to why the ballz of naked cats look so big.
I stay on the sideline in such discussions though because I like it to stay on a decent and serious level. *cough*

Welcome to the Lair!! And don't let ypvsypvs fool you!! He is usually the instigator!!!:LOL:

JacksMom

Banned
Welcome here! You will LOVE it now, and love it even more once you get your little bundle of joy!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! I just know you'll have your own sphynx in no time:BigSmile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair. This is a great place to hang out while you look for a kitty.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I thought I'd welcome you with a picture of Butterball and I. Welcome!

http://www.sphynxlair.com/album.php?albumid=7&pictureid=3906

Last edited:

Ahicks99

Banned
Hello

Welcome Allegra. Youve joined a great site and like the rest of them I agree you will have a Sphynx in no time. They are captivating!