Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi Everyone

LadyZephyr

Lairian
Hi there, I did post something on here a few days ago but I figured I should introduce myself on here properly :)

I'm a new Sphynx owner, always adored the breed but never had one before! I've had my beautiful little Bluebelle just over a week now and she's amazing :) She was born on 15/03/10. I have uploaded a photo album with a ton of her pics, some taken by me and my other half but mostly a ton of pictures the breeder sent us while she was growing up (which I am very thankful for). We were very lucky to get my little angel because of the waiting list, and thankfully, the couple that went to go see before us chose one of her sisters instead (can't think why, she's beautiful).

Since we love dealing with our breeder so much as she cares so much about the breed and is working tirelessly to try and better the breed without making a profit, when she asked us if we wanted a little sister for Bluebelle we couldn't refuse, so at the end of August another baby girl will be on her way to us, she will be Bluebelle's half sister as they share the same sire. The new arrival will be a black/cream baby with a lovely black nose and green eyes, very yummy. I will happily inbox breeder details to anyone who lives in the Birmingham or UK area that is interested in my breeders cause, can't help but support everything she does really.

Anyway, enough ramblings, thanks for having me :)

Attachments

• 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 25

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair, LadyZephyr--we are so happy to have you join us. Your little Bluebelle is just precious! And congratulations on also getting her half sister in August. I think you will find this to be an informative and loving group of people who understand completely the love affair with these little angels that you have just begun. I am looking forward to getting to know you and Bluebelle (and her sister) better!
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello LadyZephyr and welcome to Sphynxlair! Congrats on your new addition! Thanks for sharing!:ThumbsUp:

LadyZephyr

Lairian
Thanks for all your lovely responses :) @kiennasmom - Yeah it is really soon after getting Bluebelle, but it was on our mind anyway about getting a second so that she'll never be lonely, plus it will be nice for her to have a buddy for when she's in her rough and tumble hour :)

@Inferno12 - I already have many pictures of the second little munchkin, and hopefully a few more next week or so as I believe we're going for a visit, reason I didn't post them yet is my partner and I are still struggling to decide a name for her, it's hard work lol. It took us AGES to figure out Bluebelle's name.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. As you can already tell we are a friendly bunch. Your Bluebelle is gorgeous. You are going to love having two. Enjoy.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am glad to meet you and Bluebell. Also excited about your new arrival. Bluebell is just precious.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Welcome to the site.
What a nice looking girl.
I have cats that are related also.
Cleo and Polar have the same sire.

Back