Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greyson Shears

Lairian
Hello! I am new to the world of Sphynx cats, but my partner and I have been carefully considering what pet to get in the fall when we move. We have absolutely fallen in love with these hairless lovelies and we are looking to adopt or rescue one. I happened upon this wonderful site and the community seems great! I'm located in Maine (which is a chilly place for a naked kitty, but we have great heating in the new apartment and I love to knit and crochet, so I'd very much like to make our new kitty some sweaters). If anyone knows of anyone nearby who needs a new loving home for their Sphynx, I would absolutely love to hear from you!

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi to you too @Greyson Shears .You're absolutely right about Sphynxies.My first Sphynx ever(Mao) who was 6 months old gave in to an illness and infection which took him away in Jan/Feb

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Good luck on your journey to finding a baby. Please enjoy the community and the great information in it while you search.

Patti

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hello and welcome from me and Ellie!
ac9a02cc9d114ee6d79cfe1e0726a26c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back