Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi Everyone

Della F

Lairian
My name is Della and I became a Sphynx mom for the first time today. I am so happy to have found this community. I live in Va with my hubby, one daughter still at home, 3 Dachshunds, 2 bearded dragons and a domestic shorthair. I have a great husband that doesn’t mind my love for all animals. He did say after we got in the car to bring the Sphynx home sugar let’s let this be it. I agreed hehe.

If anyone has any advice that they would like to share in taking care of these precious babies please do.

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the Lair!

The pinned posts are a gold mine of wonderful information. Everyone is really great about answering questions, even if we think they are silly.

I'm sure everyone (me included) would love to see pictures of your baby!

Della F

Lairian
Welcome to the Lair!

The pinned posts are a gold mine of wonderful information. Everyone is really great about answering questions, even if we think they are silly.

I'm sure everyone (me included) would love to see pictures of your baby!
I will definitely get some pictures posted later. I’m using my iPad and he’s sleeping under a blanket right now. Thank you for the welcome.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Della F , Happy Gotcha! Welcoming your family and pets to the lair family !
We love pics! Please tell us more about your Sphynx! Name? Color?
Amd love to see pics of your sphynx as well as your other pets! All are lair family!

Jump I'm and enjoy this fun friendly bunch! Ask away any questions!

Here is a great link
Sphynx Cat Help Center

Welcome to Sphynx Life!

Della F

Lairian
I took a couple of photos. He is 12 weeks old. I haven’t chosen a name yet. It’s so hard lol. I guess you would say his color is red.

Attachments

• ECE77E36-F5FD-4838-A57B-4C5E537C2E95.jpeg
    ECE77E36-F5FD-4838-A57B-4C5E537C2E95.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 9D2AF877-509F-47CF-8ADC-6E538DF3F8A1.jpeg
    9D2AF877-509F-47CF-8ADC-6E538DF3F8A1.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 66

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my gosh just look at him! Congratulations & Welcome to Sphynxlair your life has officially changed forever!!!!! Lots of great information in here and very friendly members. I can’t wait to hear what you call your little guy. @dellaf

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Della F welcome to sphynxlair! Congratulations with your new addition to the family. What a cute and handsome boy he is. What a lucky boy he is getting to live with lots of pet and human buddies.

Dutchess

Lairian
What a sweet looking baby. He looks as if he's smiling. Looking forward to more beautiful pictures and funny stories. Curious to find out what you'll name him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Della F , love love the name Oliver!
So happy for you !

We want lots of pics and tales! He sounds like a sweetie
He is Sooo adorable!
Head smooches sent !

Back