Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi Everyone!! :)

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone! I am so sorry I forgot to introduce myself (Oops!:Smile:)...My name is Janice I live in West Palm Beach,Florida and I am the proud mommy of our gorgeous little Sphynx Mickey who is 14 weeks old,We got him on July!.....I am sooo happy I found this website where I can ask all the Sphynx questions I want! (I really didnt want to bother my breeder with so many questions EVERYDAY! lol!)...

All your sphynx cats are just Gorgeous and I love looking at all your pictures! We are really thinking about getting another sphynx kitten soon! So I am sooo excited!

:Laugh:HI Everyone!:Laugh:

Warm Hugs from Florida!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hairlesslove and welcome to Sphynx Lair! Im glad you like the site, please feel free to ask any questions here and we will all help you to the best of our knowledge!
enjoy!:Laugh:

Welcome hairless! We have a search tool at the top of the toolbar that will help you find the answers to alot of your questions. This forum is really good about answering promptly and thoroughly. Remember, the only question that cannot be answered is the one that is never asked.

I love your baby, he's so cute! My three keep me busy, busy, busy...you will LOVE having two. It's a whole new perspective of ownership!

I am new too! I think you should go ahead and add another:ThumbsUp:

Your baby looks like he wants a friend, your lap is lonely, your house is big enough, it is Friday.............pick your reason..............just do it!!!!!!! You will not regret it!

Keep us posted!:Laugh:

I am new too! I think you should go ahead and add another:ThumbsUp:

Your baby looks like he wants a friend, your lap is lonely, your house is big enough, it is Friday.............pick your reason..............just do it!!!!!!! You will not regret it!

Keep us posted!:Laugh:
Hehe...Selah, I like the way you think! :LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! They are addicting aren't they? We have our 2nd coming in a few weeks! I say go for it!