Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi from Aust

Barebeauties

Lairian
Hi Guys,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I am a Sphynx breeder living in Australia. I have 5 Sphynx and I love them all to bits - they are my kids. I hope to add more to my household as soon as the budget allows. :Wink:
I am interested in all Sphynx topics - especially HCM and other health related topics, in the hope that we can help our Sphynx live long, happy, healthy lives.
Cheers
Jo
Barebeauties Sphynx Aust

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
My friends husband found her sphynx dead when we were talking on the phone a few days ago.
Thank God she was a alter and not in her breeding program.
People need to know about HCM.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jo from down under and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad to see you found us, plenty of information here and friendly helpful members!:Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, Jo! You have some cute kitties there! Would love to see more pics of them when you get a chance. :BigSmile:

Barebeauties

Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
My friends husband found her sphynx dead when we were talking on the phone a few days ago.
Thank God she was a alter and not in her breeding program.
People need to know about HCM.

I think I read about that on the Sphynx breeder forum - it was very, very sad. I could not imagine waking up and finding one of my kids dead. That is why it is so important that we screen. I know a few people with HCM+ Sphynx that are living happy, healthy lives on meds.

Barebeauties

Lairian
Hi Guys,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome - I think I am really going to enjoy being a member of Sphynxlair - especially being addicted to Sphynx:BigSmile:

Back