Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi From Australia..

ArchiesMum

Lairian
Hello everyone :)

I am from Australia and I will be getting my first Sphynx in a few months, He has just been born. I have 7 other cats too. My beautiful moggies.

I will be showing my Sphynx kitten when he arrives, Which is what brings me here.

I am trying to find a show name for my boy. His everyday name is ArchiBALD, Archie for short.

Anyway, Nice to meet you all and I look forward to seeing pics of your beautiful cats.

Amanda

ellie4-12

Lairian
Welcome Amanda! Archi is a cute name.. I also like the name Alfi!

I can't wait to see your new kitty when he arrives! Be sure to post any good stories you have- with 7 cats I expect that you have some good ones ;-)

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
You can use ArchieBALD for a show name as long as the name is not taken by anyone that used the same cattery.
Mine are Cleopatra Egyptian Queen and Wrinkled Velvet.
I call them Cleo and Wrinkles for call names.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair Archiesmum! Glad to see you found us! we cant wait to see pictures of your new sphynx!
enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp:Congrats on your new baby maybe him and Sambo(my fured cat) can have a talk about being the odd man out..:LOL: My other four are Sphynx. Welcome to the site.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Amanda, welcome to the site! can't wait to here all your stories, and how you do with showing:ThumbsUp:
Wow 7 cats = how many litter boxes?

Oliando

Lairian
Hello Amanda!

Congrats on the new little one. I'm in Australia too :BigSmile:

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your baby

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello and Welcome. It is nice to meet you. I can't wait to see pics of your new baby, and by the way his name....Fabulous!!:BigSmile:

ArchiesMum

Lairian
Thanks to everyone for the welcome,

Harley,LOL about Sambo and Archie having a talk about being the odd ones out. Hehe.

Ilovemysphynx,I only have 3 litter boxes, my cats are really good with sharing, so I am very lucky.

Oliando, Which state are you in?

I only have one pic of when he was just born, I'll go find it and post it. He is so tiny.

I love him and I haven't even meet him. He is coming from interstate, as we don't have many breeders here is Australian and the breeder I am buying my man from is a very nice and honest lady, She is also part of a cat forum in Aus that I am part of.

I don't only have my 7 cats, I also have my 2 dogs and 2 rats and a very accepting husband. LOL

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lucky you, think you can teach my husband that trick? I'm still tring to talk him into another one and all I get is a firm NO. Guess i don't have anything to complain about though, he does share his bed with the 5 we have. LOL:LOL:more like he gets kicked out of bed....

ArchiesMum

Lairian
Harley, Only trick I have is nagging... hahaha. It works after many years... And a few tears also help..

Now off to find the photo of my very ting boy :)

ArchiesMum

Lairian
Okay, Here is the pic of my sweet little baby

arch.jpg

Back