Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi from Ct

3sphynxcats

Lairian
Hi everyone, I along with the family have three naked babies. Our first is Rogue aka Rogaine and he was a year in November, then along came Cleo(our fuzzy sphynx girl) who was a year in January and a week ago we picked up our 10 week old Grover who is a full blood brother to Rogue. I will post pictures soon and love all the pictures others have posted.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Welcome to sphynx lair.
I also have 3 sphynx.
My oldest is Cleo who I got in Dec 2008.
Then I got Wrinkles in Sept 2009.
Last week I got Polar Bare my new sphynx who is Cleos half brother.
I can not wait to see pics of your cats.

gizmo6370

Banned
Welcome :Wink:
Isn't Grover a bit young to move already ?
Our baby's leave the house....if they are at least 13 or 14 weeks old....

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome I'm from CT too lived here my whole life!! Were in CT do u live I live in Wallingford. Can't wait to c pics of ur babies we should have a okay date!

3sphynxcats

Lairian
Gizmo3670, Grover was weaned already and mom was no longer nursing the litter. I am a vet tech so our breeder is comfortable sending him home with me. And trust me the running joke is if anyone of the animals looks at me funny I take them into work with me just to make sure nothing is going on!LOL

Maggies mommy, I grew up in Wallingford and we are now in Groton at the Naval Base.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi, welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures! Esp Grover since you commented on my pic that he looks like my Sophie! :Smile::ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned
Gizmo3670, Grover was weaned already and mom was no longer nursing the litter. I am a vet tech so our breeder is comfortable sending him home with me.

Ow i didn't mean in the health way....i ment the time they have to socialize with mom :Wink:
But if you and the breeder are comfortable with it...who am i :Smile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi 3sphynxcats and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad to see you have found us! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh:

3sphynxcats

Lairian
Oh Gizmo6370 I didn't mean anything that way, mom was done taking care of the babies and didn't want anything to do with them LOL! Grover is so independent and laid back that he came into the house like he always lived here! The older furry cats hissed at him and he just walked up to them and gave a little wap on the nose! Guess he wants to be in charge! :LOL:

gizmo6370

Banned
Oh Gizmo6370 I didn't mean anything that way, mom was done taking care of the babies and didn't want anything to do with them LOL! Grover is so independent and laid back that he came into the house like he always lived here! The older furry cats hissed at him and he just walked up to them and gave a little wap on the nose! Guess he wants to be in charge! :LOL:

Lol :LOL::LOL: good for him :ThumbsUp:

corter

Lairian
Hey there! I'm from CT too (Clinton) and just got my own 9~ish week old kitten to join the family as well. Which breeder do you go to in CT? I didn't know there were more than one or two!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gizmo3670, Grover was weaned already and mom was no longer nursing the litter. I am a vet tech so our breeder is comfortable sending him home with me. And trust me the running joke is if anyone of the animals looks at me funny I take them into work with me just to make sure nothing is going on!LOL

Maggies mommy, I grew up in Wallingford and we are now in Groton at the Naval Base.

OMG how awesome I lived in WLFD my whole life!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey there! I'm from CT too (Clinton) and just got my own 9~ish week old kitten to join the family as well. Which breeder do you go to in CT? I didn't know there were more than one or two!

OMG r u kiddin me I go to Clinton almost every weekend to the outlets! It's so beautiful over there!

Back