Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi from New Zealand

sunbunny

Lairian
Hi everyone,
I am all the way over here in New Zealand and its neat to find this great site. Sphynx are quite rare here. My name is Diane and I own (or should I say they own me!) Two beautiful Sphynx boys. Mr Magoo is a sealpoint and is 1year old and Huey is a blue and is 7 months old. They are simply the best and I love them to bits!!

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 39

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Sunbunny and welcome to Sphynxlair! You have two handsome boys there! The first picture was a great "action" shot! We have members all over the world! We are so glad you found us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to our on-line family of sphynx lovers, Sunbunny! I think you will find us to be a friendly, knowledgeable, and eager-to- share bunch of people. The site is really well run and is fair to everyone (Thanks, Admins!) and has a vast archive of useful information, funny stories, helpful hints, etc. But the best thing about this site are the wonderful people that make up the entire family. We all adore our cat babies, but we also truly care about each other. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry--but we are never alone. We know there are others just a keyboard away that "get it" and understand what other people don't.
I am looking forward to getting to know you and your beautiful boys much better and just wanted to tell you I'm so glad you found us!
Big Hugs from Susi and the Gang

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the Lair!! We are so happy to have you! Your kitties are gorgeous,,I love both photos but that action shot rocks!!! Can't wait to hear more about your kitties and see lots more photos!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair sunbunny. Mr Magoo and Huey are very handsome. I loved the action shot and hope to see lots more pictures of your boys.

ninjaflower

Lairian
Hi Diane,
Its Esther here I met you at the Pet Expo in Wellington.
Picked up our new sphynx Luna last week and she is amazing!
She is everything we could have hoped for.
She is so fearless and rules the house already!
cheers,
Esther

toasty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi and welcome :BigSmile:
I love your pictures the first action shot is great!!! :LOL:
Hope to see more pics of your boys.

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi Diane,
Its Esther here I met you at the Pet Expo in Wellington.
Picked up our new sphynx Luna last week and she is amazing!
She is everything we could have hoped for.
She is so fearless and rules the house already!
cheers,
Esther

I'm afraid this is a very old post and seeing that she only made this one post I guess she's not an active member... You can find the date of a post at the top left corner above the username. Perhaps you can persuade her to to bring us another visit :BigSmile:

lexus2011

Lairian
Hi ninjaflower, welcome to the lair. I have been told that Luna is Lexus's half sister.... Luna is beautiful!

Enjoy :)

Sent from my Nexus One

lexus2011

Lairian
Hi ninjaflower, welcome to the lair. I have been told that Luna is Lexus's half sister.... Luna is beautiful!

Enjoy :)

Sent from my Nexus One

Oh dear, I just saw that I posted this in December and it's to the wrong person... Oooooh embarrassing. My apologies to you sunbunny. Have no clue As to how that happened! Will blame the touch screens :LOL:

Welcome to the lair fellow kiwi :) we Saw your article a couple of days ago on the Stuff website, the pictures were outstanding, your boys are gorgeous! Enjoy your time here :)

Back