Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi from Ontario Canada!

AthenaSphynx

Lairian
Hi! My name is Julie and I live in Ontario. I am a pround mommy of Athena (4 years old) and had two other sphynx who have crossed the rainbow bridge.
I just lost one of my cats two weeks ago :Cry: She had liver failure and after much debating and trying everything else I had to put her down. She was in too much pain and the vet said that she was too sick to try anything else.
All my cats have been retired breeding cats. I am hoping to adopt another retired female someday.
I joined because I love talking about the breed!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
Sorry about the cat you lost.
I lost my 18.6 year old Coco in Sept after doing everything to try to save her.
She had to be pts when she threw more blood clots.
She was not a sphynx but her and Cleo were very closee.
Good Luck finding a retired female.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair and our little online family. I am so sorry for your loss, but welcome you warmly.
Susi and the gang

AthenaSphynx

Lairian
Athena looks like a sweetheart! Our females name is Athena as well! Hope you enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

It is a populat sphynx name isn't it :BigSmile: That is the name she came with. She was born at a cattery in Texas and then lived at a cattery near Toronto until she retired.
Thanks for the warm welcome

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome so glad you found us! So sorry for your loss I know how hard it can be.
Yes Athena is a great name and Admin said our girls name is Athena, I don't hear it much but love it. I work for a doctors office and we have a 4 year old little girl that is a patient and her name is Athena, she is so cute every time she come in she asks to see pictures of our Athena.

holly_savage

Banned
Hi Julie...welcome to you and Athena. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Hey we are practically neighbors! Only 15 minutes away from me...that is so cool!

Back