Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi From Texas Hill country!

Inthewind

Lairian
Hey everyone,

Just a quick post to say hi and introduce myself and our girl Taffy. She found us by way of someone in Georgia who didn't want her...and for the life of us we couldn't imagine why! Words just can't describe how affectionate she is...She came to us with a knot on her tail :Angry:, already heald, after someone caught it in a door. We believe she's almost 6 (No records came with her) and of course she rules the roost!
:ThumbsUp:
I'll upload some pictures of her after I finish the post.
Looking forward to hearing others comments and stories about this wonderful being that makes me smile everytime I see her!

Brian

holly_savage

Banned
Welcome to the Lair...your kitty is very cute...love the yawning cat shots...they are so much fun trying to get too!

Hope you find lots of friends and smiles here.

susi794

Staff member
Hey Brian,
Welcome to the Lair! I have to say it's actually a remarkable place. Good people, always willing to share and help in any way they can. You sound like our kind of peoople--our cats make us smile too.
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Susi and the gang

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Brian and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you found us! Thats a great rescue story.:Laugh:

firehillqueen

Banned
Nice to see another Texan here. Welcome welcome! The hill country has the prettiest scenery in Texas. Wish I lived there. We talk about retiring there.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Nice to see another Texan here. Welcome welcome! The hill country has the prettiest scenery in Texas. Wish I lived there. We talk about retiring there.

I'm retiring in North Cackalacky! (for those of you who have never heard this term its NC - I was born and raised there and miss it to much!!):ThumbsUp:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and Welcome! :BigSmile:

My dad lives in Spring Branch, on Player Ridge!! It's such a lovely place, I love going to visit him.

Taffy is beautiful, love the yawn pic!

X

Back