Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi! My name is Finn and I'm Sphynx Of The Month

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Staceyxxx Ohhhhh sometimes my Mom will fill the big white thing with warm water, and I love it! I don't know where mom goes but I just help myself to the warm water and play around in it. I don't know why but mom always laughs at me and takes pictures when she comes back and finds me in there.

I DON’T like it when I see her come at me with pink hands and soap. I try to escape the warm water then, but mom makes me stay and scrubs me down, especially on my nose. Here’s me when I guess this warm water was for mom and I helped myself anyway!
0a5e1370b91c500a6a1648f4647c3eb4.jpg

Mom calls me her best man when it comes to pamper days. Usually I just sit there with my Paws out since I know I’ll get treats after. I’ve been getting more fiesty lately because I don’t like when she sticks those wet sticks in my ear very much.
b178bf3c5afb7cf4b966abcf829597d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Staceyxxx Ohhhhh sometimes my Mom will fill the big white thing with warm water, and I love it! I don't know where mom goes but I just help myself to the warm water and play around in it. I don't know why but mom always laughs at me and takes pictures when she comes back and finds me in there.

I DON’T like it when I see her come at me with pink hands and soap. I try to escape the warm water then, but mom makes me stay and scrubs me down, especially on my nose. Here’s me when I guess this warm water was for mom and I helped myself anyway!
0a5e1370b91c500a6a1648f4647c3eb4.jpg

Mom calls me her best man when it comes to pamper days. Usually I just sit there with my Paws out since I know I’ll get treats after. I’ve been getting more fiesty lately because I don’t like when she sticks those wet sticks in my ear very much.
b178bf3c5afb7cf4b966abcf829597d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohh what a handsome fella, {=he’s just too cute! I love the pics, bless he likes sharing the tub and water but not so keen on washing, sounds like a typical boy, too me :ROFLMAO:

Back