Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi , my name is Freya and im SOTW!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Freya! She is our new Sphynx Of The Week. Find out more about Freya and her owner on there homepage, click link --->View Profile: Gadzukz

Freya.jpg

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I cant figure out how to put some more pics of her in her album, so here are some instead, lol

018.jpg

034.jpg

007-9.jpg

sphynxluvr

Lairian
OMG!! Your in JERSEY??? ME TOO!!!! UHG!!! To bad Ren is................:Woo:WELL...........UHG!!! We could make naked babies together!!!!:LOL: Well congrats anyway, she's beautiful and Ren thinks so too. Either that or he's just hot for my laptop!!! :Impish::Impish:HA HA HA!!!! (Ren Said) ;lsdhgsergspeo;jglfhvbauoip Maybe Freya knows what he's talking about!! HA HA:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oops sry my bad!! That was the ADMIN!!! HA HA!! She is still awesome!! Love the pics you posted!!!
It's ok, Freya is .......:Surprise: .......to, so no baby nekkies here, but she said to tell Ren nmasnhsdgdbsjahbb ds:Laugh: And she loves his name, happy happy joy joy!:LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
yay freya! love the heart outfit..........and I think your name is very interesting....your people put a lot of thought into it and it fits perfect!
Freya says that means a lot coming from Nofuratu, she thinks his name is very very cool:Cool:

Back