Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi , my name is Gable and im SOTW!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Gable, He is our new Sphynx Of The Week. Find out more about Gable and his owner on there homepage click the link -->View Profile: dreaming_in_colour

Gable-1.jpg

Thank you all for your congrats! I am a proud Momma! Yesterday. Gable climbed up on one of the living room tables and was standing on his hind legs, front paws on the wall, admiring himself in the wall mirror. He stood there gazing at his reflection for a good 5 minutes. I didn't get the camera in time though. Husband said "Look at him. See what you have turned him into by gushing over him being SOTW? He is standing there telling himself what a beautiful cat he is!" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thank you all for your congrats! I am a proud Momma! Yesterday. Gable climbed up on one of the living room tables and was standing on his hind legs, front paws on the wall, admiring himself in the wall mirror. He stood there gazing at his reflection for a good 5 minutes. I didn't get the camera in time though. Husband said "Look at him. See what you have turned him into by gushing over him being SOTW? He is standing there telling himself what a beautiful cat he is!" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
He sure is enjoying being a celebrity.

Back