Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi! My name is Izmae and i'm Sphynx of the Month!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Queen Cleopatra, it's always so great to hear from you. Your my best
Sphynxie friend. I have missed you.
You are looking beautiful as always.
Yes I demand more pampering, no
Baths, lots of rubbing, kisses, no Baths, I've been telling Mom, bring my food to me in bed. If she doesn't I'm going to report her. Did I say no baths? LOL
We have to seek and face time when our Mom's are asleep. Until then,

much love to you.
Queen Izmae Prissy Priss.

Thank Yew. , Izmae! Yew are my bestest Sphynxie friend too! Our mommies are often just hard to understand. After all, we are making reasonable requests. You have been given this special honor, and the least your mommie can do is to give you your brekkie-breakfast inna bed! And there is no reason for yew to have to have a bath. We all know that queens like yew an' me do not get dirty.

But my Mommie and Daddieo made me take a bath this morning. And worst, I hadda take it after Stinky Markie. They say they change the water before I take mine, but that water looked reallly dirty to me. And, worse still, they insisted on drying me with towels!!! They know I don't like towels!

Neatest time Mommie leaves the IPad out when she goes to bed, we gotta git onna gace time and plan a nice road trip or sumpin.

Love ya always! Cleopatra Clean Queen!!!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Cleopatra Beers
Miss Queen Cleo, we will secretly Face Time tomorrow night at midnight. They will not suspect a thing. I know I'm always a Queen and I deserve my brekkie - breakfast in
the bed every morning, always.
Never no baths. Your right us Queen's never get dirty. No matter what our Mommies might think.
They are just to hard to please.
Speaking of towels, Mom, wraps me up like a burrito, where, I can't move to clean my ears. They need to be greased up so they won't rust.
But NO!!!! Mom won't listen to me.
Where do you want to go on the road trip?
Love you always too,
Queen Prissy Priss Izmae...

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations Izmae @Hairless Blessing
(I'm sorry I'm so late, but I always forget where SOTM is posted and had trouble finding it o_O)

Izmae is definitely a perfect queen and deserves her award. I hope she is being spoiled!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Wow Izmae @Hairless Blessing Like a queen is supposed to you have an extra long sphynx of the month month:). That's awesome!!

@admin is there no SPOM for April? Always looking forward to see who is the SOTM although I absolutly think Izmae deserves to be SOTM for 2 months:). And noooooo this is not my way to beg for one of my sphynxes to be chosen. In that case I would send over whiskey, beer and so on:p

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Izmae @Hairless Blessing Like a queen is supposed to you have an extra long sphynx of the month month:). That's awesome!!

@admin is there no SPOM for April? Always looking forward to see who is the SOTM although I absolutly think Izmae deserves to be SOTM for 2 months:). And noooooo this is not my way to beg for one of my sphynxes to be chosen. In that case I would send over whiskey, beer and so on:p
I'm working on it, will have something out this weekend. ;)

Back