Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi! My name is Lyle and i'm Sphynx of the Month!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Lyle. He is our new Sphynx of The Month. Find out more about Lyle and his owner on their homepage click link ---> dare2Bbare

lyle.jpg

Lyle's Interview!

How does this make you feel?
Lyle "I am delighted and honored to hold the position and will take it very seriously." "My human on the other hand is oddly and in my opinion over enthusiastic about this and won't stop kissing me"
emoji19.png

How did you find Sphynxlair?
Nicole- I found sphynxlair while doing research on the breed 7 yrs ago! I love the environment, information, support, people and PICTURES!!!!

Where do you and your human live?
I live in a big house, it gets cold here and I don't like it, I have to wear sweaters and hide under blankets. If I can't find a blanket I like to curl up with my furry brother (he has a big tongue and meows funny), or a human (I have more than 1)

Do you have any pet buddies you share your home with?
My furry sister likes to chase me so I stay away from her if possible (she recently had an accident so I get an 8 week break). It's pretty warm right now so I don't need to find warms too much but I do have a new little sister I love to with and clean. She does like to jump on me and plays with my tail when she's awake so I spend a lot of time tattling on her to my humans!!! When I'm not doing that I'm usually sleeping, licking something or chewing on someone's hair!

How old are you?
Lyle "I just turned 6 in May

Shout outs to anyone in the community?
Nicole Thank You so much for the SOTM honor! I plan to celebrate with a fancy meal, some new toys!!!! I love this community. Admins you do and awesome job keeping community fun, safe and educational for all! I built some great friendships here that have continued on other social media platforms
emoji8.png

Last edited:

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
CONGRATULATIONS you handsome boy, Lyle. It's great to see you as Sphynx of the month, and I can't wait to read your interview.. You and your mom must be so proud.

Painnt_Creation_2017-07-02_024243.jpg

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
CONGRATULATIONS you handsome boy, Lyle. It's great to see you as Sphynx of the month, and I can't wait to read your interview.. You and your mom must be so proud.

View attachment 78892

This is such a neat filter! Thanks you so much, I am beyond excited! Lyle is taking his role very seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Woohoo Lyle! You're sphynx of the month!! Congratulations. We can't wait to read your interview. You look so handsome on the pic.

Paw, Toa, Ross & Jade

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Our interview!

Pictures soon!!!

Lyle "I am delighted and honored to hold the position and will take it very seriously."

"My human on the other hand is oddly and in my opinion over enthusiastic about this and won't stop kissing me"

Nicole- I found sphynxlair while doing research on the breed 7 yrs ago! I love the environment, information, support, people and PICTURES!!!!

Lyle "I just turned 6 in May, I live in a big house, it gets cold here and I don't like it, I have to wear sweaters and hide under blankets. If I can't find a blanket I like to curl up with my furry brother (he has a big tongue and meows funny), or a human (I have more than 1). My furry sister likes to chase me so I stay away from her if possible (she recently had an accident so I get an 8 week break). It's pretty warm right now so I don't need to find warms too much but I do have a new little sister I love to cuddle with and clean. She does like to jump on me and plays with my tail when she's awake so I spend a lot of time tattling on her to my humans!!! When I'm not doing that I'm usually sleeping, licking something or chewing on someone's hair!

Nicole- Thank You so much for the SOTM honor! I plan to celebrate with a fancy meal, and some new toys!!!! I love this community. Admins you do an awesome job keeping the community fun, safe and educational for all! I built some great friendships here that have continued on other social media platforms!!!!!

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
PICTURES!!!!

Lyle enjoyed his SOTM celebration with some salmon pate, a new mouse and a hipster bandana. Oh and he let Midge celebrate a little too (until he was done at least)
1cbdb4a9a04c21d00f78eaf9e0c7bcea.jpg
988aeb4ee282716cb7d11d4a6a8a41cc.jpg
57a841483943b62ac98c6d340f7038ba.jpg
95fd6df34ce47b3cf2c743b4a7787045.jpg
5e1ff73af89785560abb659b8e3c8890.jpg
986843242e3058e762e74ac78c18eede.jpg

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Lyle is sooooo handsome. And such a loving big brother by letting Midge share:).

Ya, until he realized his was gone, jumped off the cat perch and stomped her face so he could help himself to her treat I guess when you're SOTM you get what you want

Back