Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi my name is Moses and I'm Sphynx of the Month!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Moses he is our new Sphynx Of The Month. Find out more about Moses and his owner on their homepage click link -->http://www.sphynxlair.com/members/sphynxkid/

Moses.jpg

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Yay! We're so happy to be here! I am very glad to have found the lair! Thanks everyone!

Jen, Moses and Fluffy

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Awesome! Congrats Moses!!!! You are very photogenic! :Wink:

Oh yes! He is my ham! He will sit nice and still for photos, our cpChristmas cards always have him sitting nicely and my Fluffy leaving the photo, falling off of the stool, her eyes closed, etc :LOL: He is not a fan of video though. If he hears that video click, he will run away!

Jen

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrtulations Moses, you handsome kitty!

I always pick him up and say to him "You are SO Pretty!"; if he is across the room when I tell him that, he'll run over and jump in my lap to bea picked up. I don't know if he knows what I am telling him or if it is the tone of my voice, but it is funny!

Jen

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thank you, thank you.

The SOTM, is currently hunting down the gerbil he let out of the case yesterday morning, which I cannot seem to find :Shok::Frown:.

Jen

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats Moses!! :BigSmile: Nice picture by the way

Thank you, thank you. Moses thanks you. He inspects a door in your honor. It's his favorite thing to do other than use the fax machine. He likes to sit on your shoulder and inspect the top of the door frames. He reaches out and touches them with his litte paw. Each side, the top, has to sniff them :LOL:

Otherwise he likes to use the fax machine. Income home frequently and he has used the speed dial and sent blank pages out! Once he faxed someone 14 pages in one day!

Jen

Back