Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi! My name is Opal Jean and I'm SOTM

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Say hello to Opal Jean. She is our new Sphynx of The Month. Find out more about Opal Jean and the people being owned by her on their homepage click link -> Sheofthrone3

20190403_194508.jpg

Here's Opal Jean's interview. Do you have more questions for Opal Jean? Feel free to ask!

Opal Jean, you are SOTM!
How goes this make you feel?

"I told Mom it was only a matter of time before I was recognized for the beauty that is I, Opal Jean"

How did you find Sphynxlair?
"Mom was just looking up questions about my breed and found amazing people here on the website. "

What keeps you coming back to Sphynxlair?
"The pawesome friends you make behind these usernames. The no judgement. And just a date space to talk about just the Sphynx Breed since we are not like the typical cat. Also, the fact that everyone is very connected. They don't mind the million photos my mom posts of me. And when she doesn't, someone will check in with us to see what's up. That's amazing."

Where do you and your human live?
" We live in northern Alabama. But we live in a semi truck most of the time. I guess I consider myself a Gypsy Sphynx that follows my heart which usually is where our loads are going."

Do you have any pet buddies you share your home with?
" Nope. I'm an only KitKat. My sister's want pets of their own once the house is built. As long as they are in cages then i won't mind.

How old are you?
I was born October 11th, 2018 so I am now almost 6 months old!

Whats your favorite Snack?
"I live freeze dried liver and heart. I also love peanut butter, bananas, baby food, popsicles, apples, and milk.

Whats your favorite Pastime?
"I love people watching, bird watching, chasing bugs, and watching/chasing the raindrops on the windshield. Also playing chase when we are at home."

Do you sleep with your human?
" Yes. I have free reign of the house and the truck. So I sleep wherever I want. But that's usually with my mommy or daddy."

Shout outs to anyone in the community?
"I want to shout out everyone in this community. All of the Sphynx lovers who shut negative people up and love us unconditionally. Who deal with us being needy, sassy, snuggly, overly affectionate, and super nosey. And shout out to the ones who keep this community together and make it a safe space for us.

Last edited:

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Opal Jean! So excited to see you as SOTM.

What kind of play play do you do when you are on the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I attack mom and dad while they are sleeping, eating, watching TV, getting in and out of the truck. I steal lighters, pens, and straws and play with those. Mom has gotten me many toys but I prefer the other items. More fun when they can't find them. Lol
Mom takes me outside when it's nice and let's me chase bugs and bat at flowers.
I also have 2 toys on stretchy string tied up on the bunk so I can pull on them and bat them around.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheofthrone3 Congratulations SOTM Opal Jean! How exciting !
look forward to lots of pics and tales ! Enjoyed your interview!

be sure to brag on your road trips and stops that you are SOTM!

Head smooches!

Lol You definitely deserve your own wardrobe closet in your new home plans! Love love your pretty outfits amd your gorgeous eyes!

Congrats head smooches sent !

Safe miles n sphynx smiles !

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Woohoo go Opal, congratulations!! So far in your gypsy sphynx travels, where has been your favorite place?
I'd have to say anywhere warm and not windy. The best time I had was in Mid/North Cali when I was first but chasing. Until I got stung by a bee and my mom freaked out and wouldn't let me chase them anymore. But I had so much fun that day.

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
@Sheofthrone3 Congratulations SOTM Opal Jean! How exciting !
look forward to lots of pics and tales ! Enjoyed your interview!

be sure to brag on your road trips and stops that you are SOTM!

Head smooches!

Lol You definitely deserve your own wardrobe closet in your new home plans! Love love your pretty outfits amd your gorgeous eyes!

Congrats head smooches sent !

Safe miles n sphynx smiles !
I agree with that wardrobe thing! Except I hate clothes. But with as many as my mom buys for me I better have one. Daddy and Mom are huge Harry Potter fans. The living room is full of HP stuff. So I'm trying to convince dad to build a small stair case but have it open at the bottom for a cat bed.

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Congratulation Opal Jean on being the poster Sphynx for April 2019! I love reading about your adventures. Enjoy your time in the spotlight.
Thank you!
I definitely like the attention. Right now I'm laying on mom's face because she's not paying attention to me.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Opal Jean. She is our new Sphynx of The Month. Find out more about Opal Jean and the people being owned by her on their homepage click link -> Sheofthrone3

View attachment 91945
Here's Opal Jean's interview. Do you have more questions for Opal Jean? Feel free to ask!

Opal Jean, you are SOTM!
How goes this make you feel?

"I told Mom it was only a matter of time before I was recognized for the beauty that is I, Opal Jean"

How did you find Sphynxlair?
"Mom was just looking up questions about my breed and found amazing people here on the website. "

What keeps you coming back to Sphynxlair?
"The pawesome friends you make behind these usernames. The no judgement. And just a date space to talk about just the Sphynx Breed since we are not like the typical cat. Also, the fact that everyone is very connected. They don't mind the million photos my mom posts of me. And when she doesn't, someone will check in with us to see what's up. That's amazing."

Where do you and your human live?
" We live in northern Alabama. But we live in a semi truck most of the time. I guess I consider myself a Gypsy Sphynx that follows my heart which usually is where our loads are going."

Do you have any pet buddies you share your home with?
" Nope. I'm an only KitKat. My sister's want pets of their own once the house is built. As long as they are in cages then i won't mind.

How old are you?
I was born October 11th, 2018 so I am now almost 6 months old!

Whats your favorite Snack?
"I live freeze dried liver and heart. I also love peanut butter, bananas, baby food, popsicles, apples, and milk.

Whats your favorite Pastime?
"I love people watching, bird watching, chasing bugs, and watching/chasing the raindrops on the windshield. Also playing chase when we are at home."

Do you sleep with your human?
" Yes. I have free reign of the house and the truck. So I sleep wherever I want. But that's usually with my mommy or daddy."

Shout outs to anyone in the community?
"I want to shout out everyone in this community. All of the Sphynx lovers who shut negative people up and love us unconditionally. Who deal with us being needy, sassy, snuggly, overly affectionate, and super nosey. And shout out to the ones who keep this community together and make it a safe space for us.
Congrats! :)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratz Opal Jean on sphynx of the month! It was about time you got recognized! Enjoy the spotlight!