Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi, my name is Piglet and i'm SOTW!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Piglet has been picked for Sphynx of the week! She is the proud owner of Sydkat7. Please feel free to say hello to Piglet and and her owner and check out her home page for more pics and info ! click on link http://www.sphynxlair.com/member.php?u=19

piglet.jpg

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a great picture!! You can just look at her and know that she was meant for great things. Our future hero!! :BigSmile:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats Piglet and Sydkat7! That is an awesome pic and she looks great in that chair! Love it.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Way to go

Pigster
Piggy Pie
Miss Piggy
Pigariffic
Oinker

Go celebrate by rolling around in some mud in your new sweater. Human momma would love that!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Go celebrate by rolling around in some mud in your new sweater. Human momma would love that!

Uh, I don't think so, El Gato :ThumbsDown: ...that sweater was $32 and handmade by Sami from delicate Italian yarn....it is definitely NOT "wash and wear"! LOL!

Thanks to everybody here from Piggers and me for all of the great comments and happy wishes....Piglet is very honored to be chosen "SOTW"! :BigSmile:

Back